Dumb PH Question

ok so i have just recently started my first cycle. i had planned on running “factor x” a 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione product for a total of 4 weeks. the bottle says to run 3 caps a day, i have been running 2. i now have been takeing 2 pills a day for 2 days and am not likeing how i am feeling. idk if its just the fear of running a PH for the first time or what bu i just dont like it. i was just wondering if it would be safe for me to just get off now and do a pct i had planned on running resverstiol ?? any help would be greatly apperciated and i am not trying to be a troll this is a seirous question.

p.s. i know im going to get a good tounge lashing for posting this question

A good tongue lashing? HolyMac doesn’t post here

You should be fine after taking it for 2 days.

If however you continue it, reversitol isn’t PCT. It’s OTC garbage.

so what your saying is that i dont need to do a pct if i have only been on for 2 days?

[quote]ihaveaquestion wrote:
so what your saying is that i dont need to do a pct if i have only been on for 2 days?[/quote]

Yep, that’s what he said, and he was quite correct.

ok guess im going to take your advice and run with it thanks for all the help. i guess it makes sense the more i think about it. if anyone eles has input feel free to add.

You do not need any PCT after taking tabs for 2 days.

If you are going to mess with your bodies homeostasis with AAS or Pro-Hormones/designer steroids, get real PCT stuff. Reversitol, Nolvadex XT, these are garbage and are insufficient for what you are putting in your body. Do more research