DukeTheSlaya's Journey to Overhead Pressing Like a God

Trying to get to the 3.5 pounds of bodyweight per inch of height, eh?

So that’s about 3 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight, which is pretty good. I’d say go with that.

1 Like

All about that winter bulk bruh😉

1 Like

Awesome, all sorted then

1 Like

yes me too yogi.

1 Like

[quote=“Yogi1, post:961, topic:224849”]
way too much. 1g per lb of your bodyweight is more than enough.
[/quote]. I agree with yogi on this one, all the extra 100 grams will give you is gas and massive turds. Save some money and just eat a few more potatoes.

2 Likes

New diet starting tomorrow !! , had a big cheat day yesterday because well yeah lol

1 Like

Hmmm, 500 grams of potatoes looks like stuff all especially when 2/4 of my primary meals has 250 grams of potatoes . Il see how it goes tomorrow , might increase the potatoes.

1 Like

Your calorie budget is 4500, I would give that a run for awhile before upping that. It’s nice putting on weight but it’s even nicer when that weight is mostly muscle.

2 Likes

Well, i hope it is enough to gain. Also hope im not hungry af all the time but meh il have to deal with it if im gaining

***Warning PR inducing song :ok_hand:

Upper 1
Bench 4×6 50kg easy, il up the weights in september
One amrap two in the tank set
40kg
Seated db press
15 kg 3 ×10 then dropset
20g ×5
15× 5
10× lots massive burn

Yates rows 60×4×5

Seated machine row
Curls
Prowler

Bye

3 Likes

Todays total calories

Wait wtf my calorie budget isnt 5500 , this app is stupid.

Edit: there was a setting where it adds on how many calories you burnt.

Fixed

2 Likes

First day of new diet, im not hungry atm and didnt have any hunger all day really, so hopefully it stays this way.

1 Like

Well iv apparently gotten sick, have heen sick since Tuesday and havent been eating stuff all, around 1-2000 calories a day and i struggle to eat. Hope this goes away soon because im so missing training and eating.

Alright everyone, my appetite is starting to return and not as sick so hopefully can resume training Monday.
Tomorrow il try eating 2500 calories and then 3500 sunday, back up to 4500 on monday.

Calories for today.

3 Likes

Haha nah im kidding, theres no way i could eat 30k calories

I was gonna say, your snacking has got ridiculous! Haha

Smash down the water and veges to beat this sickness and keep crushing goals mate!

2 Likes