DukeTheSlaya's Journey to Overhead Pressing Like a God

Proportion wise and waist to hip ratio wise, it’s really not impressive. I would know because I’ve been down that road and it’s rather upsetting when you realize a few things.

1 Like

YouTube is partially to blame for this. Espeacially the YouTube videos where it’s like self proclaimed fitness gurus or whatever. My closest friend swears by this chick on YouTube about anything fitness related, and I just sit there and nod politely because I’ll get irritated if I tell her a more efficient and better route to take.

So we’ll be the same weight. Sweet.

Seriously, IMO were fifty/fifty on this.

2 Likes

Heeeeeeeyyyyyy, there’s nothing wrong with A cups. At least in my opinion. I’ve got about 15lbs worth of chest just smack dab in my face all day everyday. I’d happily shift a size or two down if i could :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

when you do shred down youl have an incredible physique.
I used to be really obsessed with my physique, now i realise it will take a long time. and at the moment im more strength focused because with strength comes size at this point of noob gains. Anyway im a kid i shouldnt care about being like 8% body fat im just gonna live life and eat lots of food get strong then when im older sculpt down a bit. As long as i can still see my abbs then its all good.

1 Like

Except your shredded and il be a little puffy haha.

Haha, id hate to be you on a bumpy road.

1 Like

I wouldn’t get too down and out during times you can’t see your abs. For me there was recently a few weeks when I was on the V-Diet I saw two of my top abs, and that area in front of my hips where that muscle connects to where your obliques are, and as SOON as I switched back to strength training they were gone lol.

Technically speaking we’re both kids so I’m right there with ya.

2 Likes

I’ve said this quite a bit to others, but Mark (in my most honest opinion), did probably, one of the THE most impressive physique transformations on T-nation. Seriously, go look at his progress dude. His numbers stayed strong, and he did it rather quickly too.

2 Likes

God Damn strength training ruining everyones physique :grin:

1 Like
  1. Stairs
  2. Clean and jerks
  3. Jump rope
  4. And jumping of any kind.

They prove to be a challenge.

2 Likes

Do you squat low-bar or high-bar? A lot of the cues you wrote seem similar to what people would say for low bar.

1 Like

I squat more high bar, so that must mean i was using the wrong cues

Now I’m blushing under my hair

2 Likes

:grin: glad I could throw some positivity out there for ye. But seriously, every time someone wants an opinion or advice on anything concerning fat loss, or is wanting to recomp, I’m gonna direct them to you.

2 Likes

That’s really cool! Wish I had such a driven dream when I was your age. Good luck with it buddy!

3 Likes

Yes, his recent meet total is awesome especially since he got shredded and maintained alot of strength. I honestly think mark should have won T-ransformation 17 , everyone did an awesome job in that challenge though.

2 Likes

At which point I’ll do my best and probably end up directing them to @robstein

2 Likes

I KNOWWWWW. His muscles were just like, “nah bro…I’m staying”. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Every time I see him on here I read what he says at least twice. Guy is massive.

3 Likes