DukeTheSlaya's Journey to Overhead Pressing Like a God

Haha man thats gold. And nah it definitely is but im sure itl even out over time (hopefully ) and yeah it drives me crazy even things like with triceps my right triceps bigger and i just notice it and i hate t but its normal l

Ya unless the imbalances cause me pain, I don’t really pay much attention to them. I don’t plan on stepping on stage anytime soon, so as long as my strength keeps going up…I’m happy!

1 Like

Haha i know il never compete i likefood to much to ever cut😂

Atta boy, now lets get f’ing hyoooooge. Train hard, reap the rewards of the beginner gains.

“It’s not bad to be a novice. I wish like hell I were a novice again, knowing what I know now. Your novice months, done correctly, will show you the fastest gains in size and strength you’ll ever make in the weight room, quite literally faster than advanced guys using steroids.” - Mark Rippetoe

1 Like

Swole is the goal size is the prize. Anyways id rather be the hulk then a skinny faggot with abbsz😂

Tbh i only just starter training legite for the past few weeks (had school holidays and went and stayed with fam so ny gym and i made gains already.
Im gonna be huge in 6 months

1 Like

Haha i dont get how people can do short workouts i can train hard as fuck for and hour easily if i dont i dont een feel good the iron is my antidepressant anything less then 40 minutes and i hate the workout lol n if i wasnt lazy to get up early i could easily ttain twice a day but i like sleeping

Sounds like you might’ve breezed through this part of the story a lil pal…

3 Likes

Well, I wanted to keep the post family-friendly.

2 Likes

Fair point, dukey is only 15. Let’s move this conversation to the adult forum.

2 Likes

Haha well its not like i havent gotten my on fair share of action at my age…
Anyways woke up today feeling stiff as hell. Sprints isnt a good idea afer a gym sesh. And before leg day but il see how i go this arvo

They don’t call him duke “the slaya” for nothing.

2 Likes

Ahahahahahahaha :joy:

Todays workout
Leg curl 4 sets 10 9/20
Smith squat 4 sets of 10 70kg
Lunges 3 sets 8-12 15 kilo
Goblet squat 3 sets 15-20 17.5 kilo
Reverse grip smith bench 4 sets 6-8 50 kg
Tricep pressdown drop set
50 pull aparts
Stretch Dem LEGS boiii

Foood
Breakfast
2 bowls cereal,two toast,fruit protein shake
Recess at school
Greek yoghurt,protein nut bar,two pieces fruit.
Lunch chicken n rice Bruh
Afternoon chocolate😂,fruit, sandwich.
Post workout shake
Dinner pizza or should i say “Pizzas” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:like three tablespooons of peanut butter, oreos,chocolate.
Casein shake before bed

Quads get the hot chick squads :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

And i forgot that i was supposed to do leg extensions but nah i dont really kneed them so they can go away

“KNEEEDDDD”
see what i did there
Leg extension =fukd up knees

So every week im adding weight. But only if i can add weight w good form.
Oh and today i did some shrugs with two 20kilo plates. It felt really good and i could my traps working alot more than dumbell shrugs. Interesting. …

2 Likes

Hanging out with a lady friend soon. Going to do some light pump work and get these chest n arms hugging my shirt boiii

Breakfast few bowls cereal, protein shake
Snack greek yoghurt fruit
Lunch three sandwichies id uxually have chicken n rice but when i got out my chicken and rice the cat knocked it over😢

Afternoonbiscuits n other random crap n protein shake
Dinner chicken curry n rice
Dessert icecream
Casein shake bed