DukeTheSlaya's Journey to Overhead Pressing Like a God

Or forever haha…

You should actually be stronger when you come back after a week as the CNS stress will be relieved from lifting. Look on the bright side.

Yes i think its good to get a break especially since iv been training pretty hard and + school has made me feeling tired alot lately.

1 Like

Major chest doms today when i get back from holiday Will continue with just ten sets of incline ×2 a week because i like it and doesnt wreck shoulders like flat db bench

Like that one time I took 6 weeks off and came back with a 100kgs clean (previous best clean was 90kgs) haha. Funny thing is, I failed a 100kgs front squat the day before I got the 100kgs clean. Screw logic am I right?

2 Likes

Blasphemy! :sob::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

some stuff i am doing. Im staying at my cousins right now. last night i
Watched game of thrones allnight till 2 am and i ordered pizza, choc lava cake, garlic bread, chips and it was funny they delivered it to the house next door so i sprinted and got my food😡

At least you sprinted.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Been sick for three days. Had enough lol im back home today so im hoping il be okay by tomorrow to get back in the gym otherwise sunday is my next session.

Bought some new gym clothes today, got game of thrones box set and bought captain america civil war
Should keep me entertained while sick aha.

1 Like

Tossed up whether or not to go to gym today. Im really itching to get back in the gym and i miss it. Still not feeling the greatest so decided not to.

1 Like

Auto regulation Bro, good decision! Get healthy.

2 Likes

Cheers @The_Myth

Back/biceps
One arm db row 3×10 25kg
Weighted pullups medium grip 4×4 5kg
Then bw reps
Low row Cheat and recover 3×8 15/20
The 15/20 was meant to be cheat reps with a low negative then 8 strict reps with 10/20 but i managed to strict rep 5 reps each set so my strentgh has gone up heaps over the last week.
Wide grip lat pulldowns i started but theni noticed i could only feel my right lat so this really worries me that i have mmc with my right but not left.
Curls started but my forearms were fried so thiught meh who needs curls anyway

Also i have doms in my right erector spinae but not my left. Also my right erector is bigger then the left which i didnt think possible because from what i know there is no isolation exercise to target an individual erector.

I think i have this problem with all muscle grouos on my right side. My right pec is way bigger, tricep is way bigger, bicep is a little bigger, quad a tiny bit,hamstrings the same, trap is alot bigger, lat is bigger .

Weight today was 74 so havent most weight while no gym and crappy eating. But meal prepoed tonight so nutritiom back in check

I really wouldn’t worry about the imbalances. If you’re bothered by it, do a set or two of light unilateral dumbbell work after your heavy stuff and focus on the muscle contraction - it’s more likely to be a difference in muscle activation than a serious size discrepancy. Nice progress btw!

2 Likes

Thanks !