DukeTheSlaya's Journey to Overhead Pressing Like a God

How thr hell could your arms be 11 inches at the start?lucky asf😑 mine wouldve been zero lol. Someone in my class doesnt even lift and has arms bigger then mine but there tall and look skinny, if they were my frame with the same arm mass they have on there tall frame theyd be huge

I guess i am very anal about things that are visual i know back is important (obviously) but no one notices your back with a shirt on really. But a hugggeee chest and dem guns huggin the sleeves of your shirt be juicy asf. I dont train to look good i train because i like to train and i want each part to be huge . My back is good but i feel my chest is lagging.

Id credit this to my upper workouts having ten sets for back amd 6 for chest . Im thinking of just stop caring abour being strong lif and start training for mind muscle connection and getting a good squeeze and going really slow(following a bb split) but not yet.
I was thinking Back biceps once a week (il just do about 20 sets which instead of two upper body workouts doing ten for back one day has all the volume.il add sets and one more exercise Itl be fine because i do about 15-20 for legs twice a week and they recover by my next leg session which is:
Tuesday, fridays so of i do that it will be fine chest and shoulders,triceps twice a week and legs once a week for a month and rotating it so one month is upper lower split and one is back biceps twice a week etc then legs twice a week etc etc . Im happy with my overall back and leg development but not my chest, shoulders , arms development so my conclusion on that is A Shit chest genetics B not doing enough work for chest and C not enough intensity because my chest work is after my back work in my upper body workouts so im not at a full tank

My bench and row has been going up dont know about weight though the gym ones are stuffed

Looking like a bear with a huge back helps a lot.

2 Likes

seriously? Dude, I was TINY. I don’t actually know what they measured, as I never measured them prior to lifting. I’m quite sure your arms are bigger than 11" Anyway, here’s a picture of what you just called ‘lucky asf’. I can assure you I did not win the genetic lottery for size and strength.

6 Likes

And now your swole lol!
This is a flexed pic of my bicep tiny asf! Youd think i could only curl 1kg :expressionless::frowning_with_open_mouth: im tellin ya with the amount of effort i put into training arms i think they should be double the size

1 Like

I need to buy a body measuring tape or whatever they’re called but i dont know where to get one.

Todays training
I had alot of stuf to do at home and my mum said i only had 30 mins allowed at the gym so i did half my workout and chose to do my chest and shoulfer work

Flat db bench 27.5kg per hand 3 sets 6,5,5
Incline db bench 25kg per hand 3 sets 5,5,4
Standing db shoulder press 20kg per hand 4 sets 6,5,4,5
Pushups
Tricep pressdown
Chinups and curls

You can just use a piece of paper or string around your arm then measure how long that is with a ruler if you really want to. Your arms aren’t too bad anyway your just worrying about something not that important.

2 Likes

Im just a worry wart! Lol.

Food
Breakfast greek yoghurt banana and toast
Recess greek yoghurt and banana
Lunch chicken rolls ×2 and a banana
Afternoon spaghettibolognese,toast and had few spoonfuls of peanut butter
Dinner rissoles veggies and pasta
Before sleep casein.

agreed. They look proportional to everything else. They really don’t look small man. Don’t get too hung up on that.

Also agree on using a string to measure. I actually usually use dental floss since i always have it around, lol.

2 Likes

Hey Duke, I wanted to let you know I responded to you in that other thread about giving advice. You seem like a good dude, so I tried my best to clarify my position there.

I never called you stupid, and I did not mean to imply that. That’s 100% apart from what I meant to suggest.

EDIT: you’re definitely immature though. I stand by that. And it’s no big deal, just keep your ears open, and you won’t be immature forever.

5 Likes

To add to what flip’s said, Compared to the hundreds of teens who join T Nation just to post their total on a thread, You’ve done excellent for yourself and made some serious brain gains.

2 Likes

Dental floss lol![quote=“flipcollar, post:295, topic:224849”]
never called you stupid, and I did not mean to imply that. That’s 100% apart from what I meant to suggest.
[/quote]

Thanks for all the responses man! Im sorry i presumed you were calling me stupid, i just misinterpret parts of what people say especially when i read something

1 Like

Thanks i appreciate that, although i forgot to say my totals are
Curl 1000000 and i can bench press the sun​:wink::wink:

3 Likes

Food: bad ate lots of food that was not good gor you lol
Leg day stayed home all day and didnt go to school because iv been depressed amd cant sleep much lately. No basketball training either

I measured right arm with sticky tape then a ruler it is 13 inches

and here I am with my tiny ass 14 inch ‘guns’.

4 Likes

No urs would be way bigger then mine i must of measure wrong lol