Lunch chicken and fried rice
Protein nut bar

Afternoon garbage can chilli thanks @simo74
Biscuits,lamingtons
Milk

Dinner steak and veggies
Before sleep casein.

1 Like

Going to start doing my 3k run training at the end of my weights session. today when i walked out of the gym i looked at the town oval with a sadness of how much i miss running

1 Like

You’re progressing well mate keep it up. Just look how far you’ve come in so little time.

2 Likes

Cheers @caesium32 that means alot man!

2 Likes

Breakfast weetbix, toast
Recess greek yoghurt,lamingtons,banana, apple,protein nut bar
Lunch chicken curry (made in cooking class)+ garbage can chilli i put heaps in a container and took 25 minutes to eat lol😂
Afternoon garbage can chilli
Dinner roast chicken n veg
Dessert one packet of arnotts shortbread n cream. I started off saying "il just have two but 5 minutes later id eaten em all lol so thats 1294 calories​:joy::joy::joy::joy: of crap all at once
Before sleep casein

Well done on your progress and its good that you are starting to track the food again. It is amazing how easy it is to start with one biscuit and end up eating a whole packet. The trick is to have the discipline to not have the 1 biscuit to start with. When you feel like snacking and go the the pantry or the fridge try asking yourself “how will this food help towards my current goals” If the answer is it doesn’t then don’t eat it.

I know that sounds simple but if you get into the habit of doing it, it will help. I’m eating very low carbs at the moment and last night after dinner I was hanging for some chocolate or a cake or a biscuit. I did about 3 sweeps of the pantry and the fridge before finally settling on some low fat greek yogurt !!!

2 Likes

Wisdom.

BTW, here’s my favourite get big breakfast:

Six eggs, six slices white toast, 100 grams sugar, 300 mL milk, cinnamon

Mix the eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon. Soak the bread in it for about five minutes, make sure it absorbs. There should be almost no liquid left.

Fry the bread. If there’s any mix left, pour it over the bread while it cooks. Turn once.

Sprinkle with icing sugar and honey or maple syrup. 1200ish calories right there

3 Likes

@MarkKO that sounds amazing you have no idea how hungry you just made me
lol

2 Likes

It’s pretty good. I wouldn’t touch it now because that’s over half my total daily intake but if you’re in a situation where you need to get a lot of calories in it’s a pretty pleasant way to start the day.

2 Likes

Thanks @simo74 i guess when in afew years if/when i wanna cut down and get shredded its gonna be very hard for me lol. And easters coming up so chocolate galore
 :astonished:

1 Like

@MarkKO sounds delicious!

1 Like

Mate at your age, as long as you are training hard and consistent you probably dont have to worry too much about a few biscuits. When you get older its easier to have good habits and not eat stuff than to realise you are a blodb and have to try and lose weight !!

2 Likes

Honestly i dont even gain fat,
When i first started i was a bit chubby then i dropped weight heaps and now i can just see my abbs and for months its stayed the same. And whilst shirts and pants are getting tighter my gut hasn got bigger

So for now im safe lol

Upper 2
Chinups weighted 4 sets of 5 ×5kg
One arm db row 3 sets 10 20kg i coulda gone heavier it was light but my form sucks with these so till i learn this properly next few weeks il be doing lighter weight
Low row im going to be using a weight i can get 50 reps of sorrad through a few sets because when i go heavy my shoulders are aggravated and i dont get much of a back pump but with lighter weights i do.
Flat db bench press 25kg per hand
Incline bench 22.5kg per hand
Standing shoulder press 17.5kg per hand

1 Like

Basketball game: very annoyed at certain players on my team who just hog it and go for layups when they suck. Seriously get some skill. Oh and we lost the game to .
Went for two layups and missed both but im shit at these. I shoot 3 pointers id say %35 percent accuracy so i usually get three pointers but the coach told us last week to just go for layups
 kind of stupid i think if i have oerfect opportunity for 3 pointer go for it

Extremely tired i fell asleep at 7:30 pm and woke up at 9 and had protein shake brushed my teeth anyways nutrition:
Breakfast weetbix
Recess greek yoghurt , banana, apple,protein nut bar, lamingtons

Lunch garbage can chilli, protein nut bar

Afternoon nothing

Dinner garbage can chilli.
Before sleep casein.

I havent been sleeping well lately.
Also today figured out the scale at the gym is screwed because apparently i weigh 78.3 kilos when yesterday i weighted 73.5

Good news.

1 Like

Yes iv put on 5 kilos of muscle overnight

1 Like