Duke Rape Charges Dropped

Can’t say that I didn’t see this coming, but it is kind of unfortunate that these three kids got paraded around in the national media as rapists only to have those charges dropped.

However, they do still face kidnapping and sexual offence charges. We’ll see how long it takes for them to drop these charges.

The girl has changed her story several times so I have a hard time believing any jury will believe her.

“the accuser told a prosecution investigator on Thursday that she now does not know if she was penetrated during the alleged attack”

“So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?”

I don’t condone the harming or anyone be it man, woman, child or animal. It seems like this chick was looking for a pay day and they shot her story full of holes. Pay back is a bitch and if they haven’t already, I think they should post her name and picture all over the internet so she knows what the former Duke students are going through.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

“So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?”[/quote]

+1 for Family Guy references!

-2 for trying to cash in on rich white guys!

Seeing as how I’ve worked in the adult entertainment industry for several years, my gut feeling is there may have been sex involved and there was no payment for said acts which upset said individual, causing her to Tawany Bradley the incident and try to make a quick buck. In my personal opinion the woman is a pig which set race relations back at Duke 3 years and I hope she dies a horrible death

I think you mean Tawana Brawley.

[quote]superpimp wrote:
Seeing as how I’ve worked in the adult entertainment industry for several years, my gut feeling is there may have been sex involved and there was no payment for said acts which upset said individual, causing her to Tawany Bradley the incident and try to make a quick buck. In my personal opinion the woman is a pig which set race relations back at Duke 3 years and I hope she dies a horrible death[/quote]

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
I think they should post her name and picture all over the internet so she knows what the former Duke students are going through.[/quote]

You mean the “victim” that goes by the name of Christal Gail Mangum? (Not sure its spelled right.)

Heard it on the Leykis Show. No pic though.

This whole thing was bs fromt he beginning. It makes me so fricking ANGRY every time I think of the fact taht this two-bit POS prosecutor misconducted himself and ignored exculpatory evidence in a bid to get re elected.

So once its indisputabel that this was a lie, it’s just going to force law enforcement to look at rape allegations more closely, making victims even MORE hesitant to come forward and charge the sub humans scums who actually do this.

it’s things like that that make me hope for a heaven and more importantly a hell.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
I think you mean Tawana Brawley.

superpimp wrote:
Seeing as how I’ve worked in the adult entertainment industry for several years, my gut feeling is there may have been sex involved and there was no payment for said acts which upset said individual, causing her to Tawany Bradley the incident and try to make a quick buck. In my personal opinion the woman is a pig which set race relations back at Duke 3 years and I hope she dies a horrible death

[/quote]
Yeah her too 12yrs catholic school 5 yrs college and I can’t spell for shite