T Nation

'Duh!' Moment of the Decade!

You guys are NOT going to believe this!

This week, Clay Aikens (Of “American Idol” fame) “announced” that he was…(sit down for this one, guys)…

Gay…!

WTF!!!

(That is all!)

Mufasa

lol… he likes balls in his face ewwww

No shit.

(Wait, who?)

Oh…

I also heard that Ruben Studdard (pictured here with Aikens; Studdard was 1st and Aiken 2nd in their “Idol” contest); was going to announce that his BF% was recently measured…

And it was high.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
You guys are NOT going to believe this!

This week, Clay Aikens (Of “American Idol” fame) “announced” that he was…(sit down for this one, guys)…

Gay…!

WTF!!!

(That is all!)

Mufasa[/quote]

What!?

I thought that was a woman!

they still show american idol?

I thought that was a good picture of KD Lang…that’s Clay?

I want to see a tag team celebrity death match with Clay and Ruben vs. Rob and Big.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I want to see a tag team celebrity death match with Clay and Ruben vs. Rob and Big.[/quote]

Big would destroy both of them with Rob on his back. DO WORK, SON!!!

Incredible. Not the fact he’s gay, but that it took this long to announce it.

This is why I’m glad I don’t have cable.

I announced that he was gay the first time I saw him and heard him talk. Maybe it took that long for my announcement to make it to him. I guess I should have called a press conference so that he got the word right away.

DB

He’s not gay… wait, nevermind.

Gay Aikens finally came out huh. No wonder Seacrest liked him so much.

Wow! That’s a shocker. What’s next? Paula admitting she’s heavily medicated?

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Oh…

I also heard that Ruben Studdard (pictured here with Aikens; Studdard was 1st and Aiken 2nd in their “Idol” contest); was going to announce that his BF% was recently measured…

And it was high.

Mufasa[/quote]

It’s easy to determine his BF% in that pic…

He’s holding a “shrew”!

Why do people that are 100% obviously gay always feel the need to make a big “I’m gay” announcement? Seriously Ms. Aikens…the entire world already knew…

I heard Lance Bass was pissed because now Aiken is stealing his ‘gay’ thunder.