Drunken Fights (Interesting Story)

terrible story.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Renton wrote:
Did you not rip a stop sign out of the ground?

I think his buddy helped him rip it out and then they used it to stop their other buddy from beating up his buddy but nobody was able to get a date so they sat around at their buddy’s house playing video games with their buddies and only one girl between them because anybody could have got a date, but somebody had caught the ghey and gave it to all their other buddies.[/quote]

…and then they had a circle jerk and finished all over their buddy’s girlfriends face.

Not an interesting story. Is there something in the water at Clemson? Immaturity is running rampant there.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Not an interesting story. Is there something in the water at Clemson? Immaturity is running rampant there.[/quote]

Hmmmm… I don’t think it’s water causing these kind of problems.

Yeah I know other guys like your joker friend. Trust me its never appreciated. And as much as you think everyone should be able to understand it you’re wrong. You don’t seem to be recieveing any shit from him so you don’t mind watching from the sidelines. But I’ve seen stuff like this tear apart a relationship.
Honestly your friend does deserve an ass beating and if he looked like he got the shit knocked out of him at graduation then maybe it would be embarassing enough to get the message across.

This place is definitely going to hell. How is this story even remotely interesting and post worthy? You’re all a bunch of t-girls. Post this in the sorority section please and substitute your thumbs in his adams apple with the truth that you were probably pulling his hair, ripping off his shirt and scratching and kicking.

First, I’m to understand you’re some kind of bouncer? And the only way you know how to calm down or restrain your “buddy” is to bounce his head off the concrete? Wow, that is so cool and I’m so impressed. If I were your “buddy”, I’d be bouncing your head with a baseball bat the next day.

Second, your roomate, as you are aware, is an asshole. Congratulations on recognizing that. I appreciate a dry sense of humor but there reaches a point where you’re being obnoxious and it isn’t funny anymore. Stopping the fight is admirable, save for your “bouncing his head off the concrete” act…which is worse, bouncing your “buddy”'s head off the concrete or letting an asshole take a beating?

Third, the GF should have at some point put him in his place. Enough is enough.

Fourth, oh never mind, any further reply to a senseless story is equally senseless.

Aren’t you the guy that squats and deadlifts with a handicap placard? Now that is worthy of discussion!

This is a perfect example of why we should be able to vote people off the island.

[quote]sen say wrote:
This is a perfect example of why we should be able to vote people off the island.[/quote]

Amen Sen Say.

On a serious note, “t-men”, real men, gentlemen, whatever you want to call it, do not break up fights by bouncing their “buddy’s” head off the concrete. You had plenty of notice earlier in the night, when you went to the bathroom, that your bartender buddy was not taking kindly to your roomate’s comedy routine.

It was at that point that a gentlemen steps in, explains to the bartender the buddy’s sense of humor and his inability to let a joke die, and then discreetly pulls asshole roomate aside to explain that his sense of humor is not appreciated and is definitely not beging taken as a joke any longer and that he is to cease and desist immediately and, that an apology is probably in order. The result? No fight, no head bouncing, no drama.

Now get off the island please.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
sen say wrote:
This is a perfect example of why we should be able to vote people off the island.

Amen Sen Say.

On a serious note, “t-men”, real men, gentlemen, whatever you want to call it, do not break up fights by bouncing their “buddy’s” head off the concrete. You had plenty of notice earlier in the night, when you went to the bathroom, that your bartender buddy was not taking kindly to your roomate’s comedy routine.

It was at that point that a gentlemen steps in, explains to the bartender the buddy’s sense of humor and his inability to let a joke die, and then discreetly pulls asshole roomate aside to explain that his sense of humor is not appreciated and is definitely not beging taken as a joke any longer and that he is to cease and desist immediately and, that an apology is probably in order. The result? No fight, no head bouncing, no drama.

Now get off the island please.
[/quote]

LOL why has no one mentioned the guy running in circles? Now that’s a wimpy defense!

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Not an interesting story. Is there something in the water at Clemson? [/quote]

It’s not a coincidence that the filmed “Deliverance” in that area. Cue “Dueling Banjos”.

Jacked Diesel,
I would have let them have a go at each other, stepping in once it tilted too much in someone’s favor. Let 'em go until it goes to the ground, then jump in and slpit them up. You do this for 3 reasons:

1. they needed to scrap to settle it
  2. once it goes to the ground is when people can get hurt
  3. once it goes to the ground, there is less chance of you catching a punch in the middle.

That’s how we would have handled it back “in my day”. Buddies got in fights from time to time, but usually, once you worked it out like boys, everything was better. But, I guess that was a long time ago and (sadly) times have changed.

DB

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

LOL why has no one mentioned the guy running in circles? Now that’s a wimpy defense! [/quote]

Doesn’t Liddell do something similar?

Youre from New Jersey. Do you really want to start arguing about whose state has the biggest douchebags?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Not an interesting story. Is there something in the water at Clemson?

It’s not a coincidence that the filmed “Deliverance” in that area. Que “Dueling Banjos”.

[/quote]

wow, so i talked to my roommate a little bit ago and apparently he has fucked my other friend’s gf in the ass.

I did not know this beforehand and apparently that is what ignited the explosion.

Your roommate is an asshole.

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
wow, so i talked to my roommate the morning and apparently he has fucked my other friend’s gf in the ass.

I did not know this beforehand and apparently that is what ignited the explosion.[/quote]

Wow. Sure is a good thing you didn’t interfere and take sides already. That would’ve been embarassing.

[quote]Carl Spackler wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:
wow, so i talked to my roommate the morning and apparently he has fucked my other friend’s gf in the ass.

I did not know this beforehand and apparently that is what ignited the explosion.

Wow. Sure is a good thing you didn’t interfere and take sides already. That would’ve been embarassing.[/quote]

i’m not on anyone’s side i just didnt want to see my friend’s beat each other up, but now that i know the entire truth, you guys are right, i should not have stepped in.

and i talked to my other friend earlier today and he thought the whole situation was kind of funny, but he is still mad about my roommate.

wow, so i talked to my roommate a little bit ago and apparently he has fucked my other friend’s gf in the ass.

I did not know this beforehand and apparently that is what ignited the explosion.[/quote]

Were your friend and the girl dating when your roommate put it in her butt or was the anal pre-relationship?

I vote never to reply to Jacked Diesel’s posts/threads ever again…he’s obviously making this all up and if it was funny that’d be okay…but it’s really not and it’s pissing me off…not like a lot, but enough to give JD the silent treatment…I’m guessing he’s in High School not college and that he hopes to someday go to Clemson…

All in favor show your solidarity by letting this thread die.

[quote]sen say wrote:
I vote never to reply to Jacked Diesel’s posts/threads ever again…he’s obviously making this all up and if it was funny that’d be okay…but it’s really not and it’s pissing me off…not like a lot, but enough to give JD the silent treatment…I’m guessing he’s in High School not college and that he hopes to someday go to Clemson…

All in favor show your solidarity by letting this thread die.[/quote]

you’re fucking canadian dude, shut your mouth.

stronghold, it happened before their relationship.

sen say wrote:

All in favor show your solidarity by letting this thread die.

you’re fucking canadian dude, shut your mouth.

stronghold, it happened before their relationship.

[/quote]

I wouldnt be taking my girlfriend to hang out with a dude that I knew put it in her butt. Thats just asking for trouble.