Drunk Messaging/Dialing

[quote]nramaker wrote:
Wait, so you’re a college girl and this guy is just out of college? He’s a privately hired trainer, and thus has no real position of power over you?

Drunk texting is lame, and not having the balls to own up to it is worse, but I don’t see any reason why this guy WOULDN’T try to get into your pants. Just reject him and drop the victim shtick already.[/quote]

Or sleep with him.

[quote]nramaker wrote:
Wait, so you’re a college girl and this guy is just out of college? He’s a privately hired trainer, and thus has no real position of power over you?

Drunk texting is lame, and not having the balls to own up to it is worse, but I don’t see any reason why this guy WOULDN’T try to get into your pants. Just reject him and drop the victim shtick already.[/quote]

im not a victim i actually may of made him do it because of the way I am.
I wasnt flirting with him because his girlfriend could be my teammate but we are friends and I know he thinks Im really pretty
mainly because he told me and then he has commented three times on how I have a great tush…I kinda stick it out when im throwing disc and he has to tell me to sqeeze it so he always startes out telling me how nice it is.

Then one day, I think he came to practice drunk or Something, because he was telling me to stick my butt in again and was like “i have a great ass too” and I was like “…really…?”
and he was like “yeah!” and pulled up his shirt so I could see the top of his ass, it was very amusing.

[quote]PGA wrote:
julia87 wrote:
what if your flriting with a girl and then you say right after “oh i feel terrible, Im so sorry” “Sorry” “Im sorry” and the girl isnt even writing back and then the girl says “its ok, good night” to make him stop so she can sleep and he keeps on flirting after that?

I’d say put the high school bullshit aside and tell him to fuck off…[/quote]

okay I really cant. Hes my trainer, he could not be my trainer if he wanted to not be, and then it would leave me with no discus/shot coach right now.
The college coach that made him train with me doesnt care now that he knows Im going to a different college.
Hes a national champion in discus and knows a lot of people. I cant just screw off coaches that could help me in the future.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
I know he thinks Im really pretty[/quote]

ROFL. Please tell me he said that.

(I’m laughing at guys who say “really pretty,” not you btw)

Sounds like there’s only one thing left to do. Sleep with him.

Get a better class of friends. He is drinking to get drunk for a reason, and it isn’t you.

[quote]alownage wrote:
julia87 wrote:
I know he thinks Im really pretty

(I’m laughing at guys who say “really pretty,” not you btw)[/quote]

Saying something lame like that while faking a little sincerity has gotten more than one guy laid.

[quote]alownage wrote:
julia87 wrote:

(I’m laughing at guys who say “really pretty,” not you btw)[/quote]

no he said “extremely attractive”

[quote]Split wrote:
Being drunk takes away your self control and inhibitions, so they dial. Its pretty simple. They act on impulse and dont think it through.[/quote]

Agreed!!

[quote]julia87 wrote:
alownage wrote:
julia87 wrote:

no he said “extremely attractive”[/quote]

Now e know he is also full of shit and a drunk dialer.

Best not sleep with him. You need a more mature man.

I say we put it to a vote.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
alownage wrote:
julia87 wrote:

Best not sleep with him. You need a more mature man.[/quote]

oh he was pretty serious when he said it, he was saying i wouldnt have any trouble in college by it

[quote]julia87 wrote:
PGA wrote:
julia87 wrote:
what if your flriting with a girl and then you say right after “oh i feel terrible, Im so sorry” “Sorry” “Im sorry” and the girl isnt even writing back and then the girl says “its ok, good night” to make him stop so she can sleep and he keeps on flirting after that?

I’d say put the high school bullshit aside and tell him to fuck off…

okay I really cant. Hes my trainer, he could not be my trainer if he wanted to not be, and then it would leave me with no discus/shot coach right now.
The college coach that made him train with me doesnt care now that he knows Im going to a different college.
Hes a national champion in discus and knows a lot of people. I cant just screw off coaches that could help me in the future.[/quote]

all bullshit aside -if this has anything to do with your future, you’d be wise to keep this relationship strictly professional. keep it about throwing.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
alownage wrote:
julia87 wrote:

oh he was pretty serious when he said it, he was saying i wouldnt have any trouble in college by it[/quote]

Perhaps he was not wearing his glasses?

I got a drunk wrong-number-call. I woke up one morning to a message on my phone from some chick that was obviously drunk who thought she dialed a different number. The message said that she was sorry for dialing my number, but I sounded cute, so call her anyway. So, I did. She didn’t answer or call back.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I got a drunk wrong-number-call. I woke up one morning to a message on my phone from some chick that was obviously drunk who thought she dialed a different number. The message said that she was sorry for dialing my number, but I sounded cute, so call her anyway. So, I did. She didn’t answer or call back. [/quote]

That was me asshole!

julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
julia87 wrote:
alownage wrote:
julia87 wrote:

oh he was pretty serious when he said it, he was saying i wouldnt have any trouble in college by it

Perhaps he was not wearing his glasses?[/quote]

Hah! your terrible zap

[quote]julia87 wrote:

Hah! your terrible zap[/quote]

Just keeping you in line. I don’t want you getting a swelled head and stuck up.

julia87 wrote:

Hah! your terrible zap

Just keeping you in line. I don’t want you getting a swelled head and stuck up.[/quote]

im not that type but thanks all the same :slight_smile:

Haha, Swivel is a cheap yankee!

Also, I am soo over Julia87.