have a nice day

He really wouldnt care. His daughter is here and she knoews were drunk.[/quote]

Hey young man,you’re printing is slurred.knoews LOL

[quote]singram wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
JimmyOZ wrote:
i just emailed your boss…

have a nice day

He really wouldnt care. His daughter is here and she knoews were drunk.

Hey young man,you’re printing is slurred.knoews LOL
[/quote]

That’s new, drunk typing. funny

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
My boss is on vacation and a co-worker brought in some homemade wine. I dont drink, maybe one or two drinks per year. But I’m pretty crunked at work right now. I had 2 glasses in the past hour! I just thought I woukd let the forum know I’m currently drunk at work!

Do they monitor your internet use?

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

No shit here; you shouldn’t put stuff like this in writing (or type); delete it all and even then, you’ve taken a chance.

Next time, keep this kind of fringe benefit action within your trusted little group of winos (just kidding here).

MasterBlaster

um…party on dude.

Soooo, monday we find out if the boss reads T-Nation?

Man, I wish I were still able to get a few drinks in at lunch. Sometimes you want to dull your senses a bit to work with mental midgets. The last time I drank a full glass of Disaronno. Man, that shit is strong! Kept me from cringing at the crazy shit some people will say though.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Soooo, monday we find out if the boss reads T-Nation?[/quote]

No, they’ll all get caught because one of his co-workers is talking about it on an American Idol forum.

Your company wouldnt begin with an X would it?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
[/quote]

Obviously you have never been around me when I’m drunk-typing. hehehehehe

[quote]Carrie77 wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

Obviously you have never been around me when I’m drunk-typing. hehehehehe[/quote]

We should all do it more often.

Maybe even start a new thread dedicated only to those who are drunk or at least buzzing.

I might start one later tonight, as I plan on drinking some Bacardi Limon and diet 7Up.