T Nation

Drugz 4 Ur iPod

I think I’m posting more this week than ever. Much be trying to get my post count up…

People (some) seem to like drugs so much on this forum, so fess up–who’s taken ‘digital drugs’, namely iDoser?

Drugs for your iPod. It’s binaural beats that are supposed to induce the mind states of being on different drugs–opium, morphine, weed, cocaine, meth, E, peyote, etc, etc, etc. There are tracks for computer, tracks for mp3 player.

I ask because I see them spilling into the mainstream more often. A school is now on alert for digital drugs and doing random searches of iPods and music phones, kids are being suspended for possessing ‘illegal’ substances, etc.

I will withhold my opinion for now, except that I think it’s a wonderful money-making opportunity and wish I’d thought of it.

Thoughts? Have you done it? Will you do it? Are you savvy enough to search teh intarwebs to find ‘less expensive’ copies of them?

Training buddy of mine did the weed one, didn’t do shit for him.
-Josh

You are going to need three things: a ping-pong ball, a radio with headphones and a red light.

Step 1: Turn the radio to a station with just white noise (static), and put on your headphones.

Step 2: Cut the ping-pong ball in half and tape each half over your eyes.

Step 3: Turn the red light so it’s facing your eyes.

Step 4: Sit there for at least a half an hour.

Step 5: Follow Ben Franklin and your new friend, Harold the unicorn, into the gumdrop forest, and live happily ever after.

cracked.com FTW

no but after a Green Hulk and a Purple Batman I allegedly tried drinking water out of my Ipod and became pretty frustrated.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
no but after a Green Hulk and a Purple Batman I allegedly tried drinking water out of my Ipod and became pretty frustrated.[/quote]

If that’s you in your avatar, you look just like that dude in Fringe that was killed and replicated by the shape-shifter.

This was shown to me a couple months back. Tried it and it didn’t do anything. There’s also one that’s supposed to make you orgasm; didn’t try that, but I imagine it would have a similar outcome.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
spyoptic wrote:
no but after a Green Hulk and a Purple Batman I allegedly tried drinking water out of my Ipod and became pretty frustrated.

If that’s you in your avatar, you look just like that dude in Fringe that was killed and replicated by the shape-shifter.[/quote]

THE GUIDO!??!? That show is lame.

I don’t see how that shit could possibly work, it’s just noise in your ear. People who are getting all upset about it are retarded.

Ya know what beats sounds?

Actual fucking drugs.

Every day of the week, every month of the year.

By theory i think it should work, also i tried the hardest drug (Hand OF God) and sadly it didn’t work =(

they also have steroids in their drugs, if you are interested :wink:

I don’t see how it works, pretty sure drugs hit you because of receptors in your brain and chemical interactions, not because of wavelengths.

unless sound can create neurotransmitter antagonist or cause something to mimic a neurotransmitter (dopamine probably) its not possible IMO