Drugs...

T-forum,

I’m wondering about the use of parabolan. I’ve read that it’s a non-aromitizing androgen. I’m wondering if parabolan might be similar in that respect to haloteston? Does parabolan have a high affinity to adrenal receptors in the brain like haloteston? If anyone has something to contribute it would be appreciated. Thank you.

I’ve heard lots of nasty stories about halotestin. As far as I’m concerned its cheap and nasty.

Parabolan is a highly androgenic sreroid that doesnt aromatize, but I ve read that it will stop your own production of testosterone(leading to testicular-shrinkage)becouse of it s progesterone-like effect. this means that anti-aromataze drugs like arimidex wont prevent nut-shrinkage as it would if you were on testosterone alone. I wonder if parabolans reputation as a fantastically effective drug wasn t due to it s high androgenity simply “masking” the previously high levels of estrogen of the bodybuilders…I think that testosterone olong with arimidex is the best stack.It s the most logical one. It also is the cheapest.If you buy parabolan, what are you paying for? Something you can t control! nothing special really…