T Nation

Drug Use In Sport

As part of my course, I am required to research a selected topic within sport. The aim of my research topic is to investigate, performance enhancing drugs use in sport. To gain an accurate research and identify primary resources, Ive created questionnaire for the general public; to collect the opinions on this topic. it would be much appreciated if you could please take a few moments of your time to answer several questions.

You will remain anonymous and the information that Ive collected through questionnaires will be kept fully confidential.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=cu873hwtvqsn24p509948

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the questionnaire to contribute to my Research of Drug Use In Sport.

Could anyone please spare a few moments?

Done, although I think you should consider changing a few questions. Most of them seem irrelevant if you answer that you would support the legalisation of drug use to enhance performance.

Edit: Otherwise nice survey, and good luck.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Going through those is going to be a boat load of work…

Good idea thou

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I’ll have a look at it now, however you have to consider that we here are not ‘the general public’ and as such are waaay more informed about the realities of steroids than the average man or woman on the street.

BBB

EDIT: Done. However some of your questions requiring a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer were too complex for such a simple answer IMO.[/quote]

I agree. Questions like “Do you think drugs ruin sports” (quoting from memory here, paraphrasing?) deserve more options then just yes and no.

I do reliese that you have more knowlodge than average Joe but your still the public, Your athletes and to collect a wide base of opinons I’m asking wider range of groups rather than just sticking to one group with no knowlodge.

That’s fair enough, I do agree that a few questions could be more open based to collect a little more information but there closed questions to keep it simple and straight to the point, Simple Yes or No, It would end up with alot of maybes and in the middle opinons. Being more accurate or not!

Thanks again for doing the survery!

Done.

Not a bad survey as such things go but without a huge array of questions and analysis anything like this is going to fall short to some degree.

Done, good luck!

Done

Done. Actually had to think in order to articulate my thoughts on several questions… dammit, it’s a monday morning, I’m not paid to think until at least tuesday.

Some questions need to be changed from simple yes or no to explain your answer. Some is not cut and dry.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Some questions need to be changed from simple yes or no to explain your answer. Some is not cut and dry.[/quote]

Agreed and done.

I posted this thread a few weeks ago asking you to complete a Survey regarding a Research Topic I’m investigation. Due to me using a Online website, I collected more Results than I expected and my Free Account doesn’t support the signifacent number.

Applologies to those who done it last time but Could you please do it again. As of popular demand I’ve expanded the questionnaire allowing Yes/No questions to be Open for opinions.
_

As part of my course, I am required to research a selected topic within sport. The aim of my research topic is to investigate, performance enhancing drugs use in sport. To gain an accurate research and identify primary resources, I?ve created questionnaire for the general public; to collect the opinions on this topic. it would be much appreciated if you could please take a few moments of your time to answer several questions.

You will remain anonymous and the information that I?ve collected through questionnaires will be kept fully confidential.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=cu873hwtvqsn24p509948

Kindest Regards,

Done. You should also watch Bigger, Stronger, Faster as part of your research.

Testosterone Dreams by John Holderman is a pretty sick book on the subject. I’m not sure if you’re still looking for resources or not, but there are a few good chapters specifically about drugs in sports. Consequences, public opinion, etc.