Drug Testing

FOlks- Does anyone have any experience with drug testing. I was a bad boy about 45 days ago and smoked a little pot. I have a drug test coming up in a week. It will be about 50 days at that point. Anybody know how long that stuff stays in your system and/or if those flush kits work. I know I know stupid thing but I was on vacation and well you know…weakness struck.

Don’t bother with a flush kit, you’ll be fine. I know people that have passed drug tests a week or two after smoking. The government has always used propaganda tactics(30 days, roid rage) to scare people away from drugs instead of giving them the truth and allowing them to decide whether or not they wanted to use them on their own. The ONLY way that I would be worried is if you were a regular, heavy smoker beforehand, and even then, after 50 days you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

What Daox said. I have read that a test won’t be able to pick up anything after a week if you are a light user. By 30 days it is completely flushed from your system. Pee with a smile.

All true, unless they want a follicle test. Hair follicle tests are considered accurate for up to 3 months and there is no “flush” for them. I’ve seen ads for shampoos that supposedly strip residue from inside the cortex of the hair but considering I’ve been growing my hair for 5 years, I ain’t about to go putting anything that potentially damaging on it (not that I’m in a position to use the stuff). Any body hair can be used so if this type of test is a likelihood, you may want to go for that “completely clean shaven” bodybuilder look for a week or so.

If you’re still worried about it, drink a ton of water the day before and some the day of. Then take a mutli-vitamin an hour or two before the test to give your urine some color, in case it gets too diluted from the water.

But even if you don’t do that, you’ll still be fine considering you’ll have 50 days behind you.

I’ve heard that it stores in adipose tissue and if you are losing weight at the time of the test, some small but significant amounts may show up.

Your clean. Don’t bother doing anything. Pot stays in the system 30 days max. Thats if your a 75% bodyfat. Most people with decent metabolisms are and normal bodyfat usually clear pot in about 7 days. The half life of pot is 24-72 hrs. depending on metabolism. Keep in mind that THC is a natural occuring compound in the body, so they test for amount, not presence. If it crosses a certain threshold then it sends up a red flag, but I forgot what that threshhold is.