T Nation

Dropping BF Supplements?

Hey I’m dropping my BF% so I can do bodybuilding. I was wondering what kinds of supplements I can take while dropping that will not have a negative effect on my BF%?

First off how much do you weight? and how tall are you?

[quote]John S. wrote:
First off how much do you weight? and how tall are you?[/quote]

I am 260 after losing 15 pounds and i’m 6’1. I am done playing football now that I had a serious back injury. My lifts are 325 pause bench, 475 squat, 535 d-lift however I can’t d-lift anymore. I think that covers about everthing.

Well, I would recomend HOT-ROX. just because they are pretty cheap, Ive lost some weight pretty fast because of it.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Well, I would recomend HOT-ROX. just because they are pretty cheap, Ive lost some weight pretty fast because of it.[/quote]

He’s in HIGH SCHOOL.

Basic supplements like protein powder, fish oil, and creatine are all useful while dieting to lose body fat or when in a mass phase.

Green tea has a lot of health benefits and research suggests it has fat burning properties in addition to that of the caffeine it contains.

Ultimately it will be a well thought out nutrition program that will be the most important factor to losing body fat while maintaining as much strength and muscle as possible.

Don’t be so quick to try supplements. Learn the basics of proper nutrition and good ole hard work first.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
John S. wrote:
Well, I would recomend HOT-ROX. just because they are pretty cheap, Ive lost some weight pretty fast because of it.

He’s in HIGH SCHOOL.[/quote]

Your right, should have asked that before I recommended that.

MOD NOTE: The OP IS 18.