Dropping AI, Worried about Rebound

Lost all my emotions Ed worse than ever been crashed for last 6 weeks on 250 mg of test prop a week!

Stopped my ai 6 weeks ago still joint aches itching,low brain pressure,no appetite,adheonia

Which AI?

Armidex

Wow u guy were right so for the last year Iā€™ve been fucking myself up bad with huge amounts of armidex I was crashed for like 15 weeks on .5 mg of adex Ed!

I thought my e2 was the problem it was infrequent injections now Iā€™m on 35 mg of test prop Ed and my e2 has been crashed for 11 weeks Iā€™ve been on no ai for 11 weeks and my e2 is still stuck at 12!

My brain feels dead no dopamine my appetite is dead I feel dead! My joint ache so bad it hurts to squat my hip get stuck and I feel itā€™s gonna break if I continue my body itches my dick is a noodle!

Someone recommended hcg but I donā€™t wanna stay on it that forever Iā€™d rather raise my dose

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s a lot of ai. Is there something preventing you from raising your dose? Why are you using prop instead of test-e or -c? Iā€™d find daily inj tedious but thatā€™s fine if it works for you.
Try bumping it for a few months and see how it goes.

Iā€™ve heard of some guys having to supplement with actual e2 injections, but thatā€™s really rare.

Might consider some tadalafil or sildifanil(sp) or even trimix to see if the erections actually work, do you get them at all, morning wood, etc? Even as a stop gap, nothing wrong with meds if you have a problem.

Mainly thinking out loud here.
Libido with no ability to follow through is frustrating, Iā€™d look at just getting the erections working in any capacity then try to sort it all out.

Not really I heard to high of testosterone can cause loss of libido

And I donā€™t wanna raise my dose and some one say u should have just added hcg but hcg is too inconvenient it expires and u have to make it, pin more!

Run a dbol cycle?

In all seriousness, If it were me I would temporarily run 500mg test + HCG until my E2 was elevated.

How are your testosterone levels right now?

What E2 test did you do? Estradiol or estradiol sensitive?

1 Like

E2 sensitive! And my test is at 1300 with e2 of 11 exactly

Honestly I would just go on 500mg/week until my E2 was up. You could even front load 750mg for the first 2 weeks. Basically you want to spike your levels.

Also get your prolactin checked. Very high prolactin levels can interfere with aromatization.

Also, have some beer :beers:

1 Like

Would 350 mg be enough of prop? Wouldnā€™t my e2 just come down after i was done?

It shouldnā€™t, unless you have an aromatase deficiency, which is rare and would mean that your testicles are small and never descended properly. It would also mean you had low levels of estrogen your whole life, and high androgen levels.

Did you check your E2 before messing with hormones? If it was normal, then you can get it back to normal.

You were taking arimidex, not aromasin right? Arimidex blocks the estrogen receptor temporarily. Aromasin permanently binds to the estrogen receptor, making things take a little longer to get back to normal until your body produces more aromatase.

10mg dbol a day for two weeks. Get blood work done and reassess. Or just add 500iu HCG twice a week. Both are cheap and easy fixes.

Wouldnā€™t it come back down after stopping?

Yah I was talking armidex

No, unless your E2 was naturally that low before hormones.

It would stabilize at some point, but itā€™s not going to crash again unless you start taking arimidex again.

11 is still in range so wouldnā€™t it just go back to it

Yes, youā€™re permanently crashed and there is absolutely no hope for you. Give up.

Or

Stop being such a neurotic mess (which btw isnā€™t helping you) and start fixing things. Get the number back to higher and then see what happens. Make adjustments as needed.

1 Like

Would raising the dose be better as Iā€™m reading people saying they stopped hcg and there e2 went back down?

Youā€™re already taking more than is medically advisable. At some point there will be side effects from that. Upping the dose is not a long term solution. Alsoā€¦why opposition to HCG? Itā€™s kind of awesome.

1 Like