Dropped HCG, Feel Lousy

No ED, a little joint pain, some moodiness, which seems to have gone away with restart of HCG. I’ve dropped to 1 mg of AI for every 100 mg of Test and will ask my Dr. to include E2 testing in my upcoming blood workup.
Thanks
rb

[quote]rbarker wrote:
No ED, a little joint pain, some moodiness, which seems to have gone away with restart of HCG. I’ve dropped to 1 mg of AI for every 100 mg of Test and will ask my Dr. to include E2 testing in my upcoming blood workup.
Thanks
rb[/quote]

Please get e2 sensitive essay done from lab corp or quest.
200 mgs unless there are metabolic issues that are indentified is way too much while on hcg.
Your Dr is in the right church wrong pew and needs to be alittle eduated in the proper form of HRT.

Seeing low free T level concerns me with the shbg which obviously would not be checked. Lowering the testosterone may reduce the need for amount of thyroid. 1500 ng/dl of testosterone is converting into excessive of e2 and dht, also putting your other hormones at risk such as your thyroid and also your adrenals which need to be properly evaluated. Not one of our patients is above 1300 at the mid line or trough, because other factors are evalauted to make the testosterone to be use more effectively. If hcg you feel like shit is proably because it caused your e2 to drop making your feel like crap. Again 3 mgs of adex is why too much for any one. A vap, dht, dhea, shbg, progestetrone, e2 sensitive, thyroid parameters.
Are you taking thyroid meds before blood test and when are you taking your shot in relationship to your blood draw. Should not take hcg day before your shot because you are just testing for what the testostrerone is doing not the hcg. You have alot of factors that need to be properly evaluated more indept other wards you could be doing more damamge then good. more is not better, but optimizing what is there in the first place is the key.