DrKolagani's Training Log

Pretty close to 1 year ago, BW has gone down, lifts haven’t gone up…

He started almost the exact same thread back then, 6 days a week and no mention of diet.

I think he has to figure out the mental/getting fat/diet before he does anything at this point.

1 Like

Hey all,

So now that I’ve got a sunday evening to myself, school seems to have died down a bit i can take the time to type out out a well thought out message.

First off, let me address this:

People don’t realize that it’s a tiny bit of a ‘ fuck you ’ to everybody who helped them in the past, especially when the same people are going to spend their time giving the same advice to someone who’s heard it before.

I mean, it’s not so much that (in this case). It’s just that there was literally zero reason for him to pop up with a new account.

I made a new account because as @flappinit correctly guessed,

just wanted a fresh start or to distance himself from past stuff - doesn’t seem like a particularly harmful or toxic person,

I made the account on my 18th birthday because I thought it would be cool to have an account which anniversery date matched my real birthday (SUPER SILLY I KNOW)…I dont get a lot of happy birthdays anyways :frowning: I absolutely did not mean any disrespect, and I am sorry if it came off that way. In fact, the reason why I came back here was because you guys’ advice was constantly in the back of my mind. So I am greatful for your advice, however i definitely did a poor job as members feel disrespected and I am sorry

so I absolutely did not mean to troll you all and

confuses people by thinking you’re brand new to the site and haven’t already gotten tons and tons of great advice under your previous account.

in fact, I kind of wanted to avoid this whole mess by creating a new account because by posting under the same one, then you guys would know for sure it was me and would also feel disrespected knowing i hadn’t followed advice…

so it really boils down to : i wanted an account which cake day matched my real 18th b-day, and to signal a “new beginning” for me. A very silly reason, and it wasn’t to try and confuse anyone or cause any disrespect so i am sorry.

I will be honest though, it was kind of a real bummer as I had waited months to do it and it got banned… i remember the first couple of days being excited to post on here. sometimes we have weird superstitions and to be honesltI don’t really wanna post on here with this username or this account…as it doesn’t have the same “feeling”… Getting @DrKolagani back would make me ecstatic and would light up my entire life…i guess its silly to get this worked up over a username and an account but ive always been weird like that lol so i guess if that’s what the mods decide to do then thats just how its gonna be… unless there’s a change of heart from the mods I guess im out of luck and this is goodbye…life sometimes goes that way i guess. It means so much to me that I’d donate 10$ to everyone that felt offended just to have my old account back, I don’t know why i care so much but…

but i want to sincerely thank you all for your advice and please know i did not ignore it…i will try to tag all the users involved @flappinit @Chris_Colucci @bulldog9899 @RampantBadger @dagill2 @Cyrrex @ChickenLittle @T3hPwnisher @boilerman. I did message @T3hPwnisher somewhere else too a while back i think…

if you guys want to talk for a bit with any questions since this is very poorly worded before i probably leave this site, since i think DrKolagani is dead, ill be here for a bit to answer…least i could do

Regardless, I hope you all and your families stay safe and healthy during this time, even tho it kind of sucks i dont have any ill will if you guys do decide to ban my other account.

1 Like

No hard feelings bro.

Good on you for addressing all this. Nobody’s gonna care or remember this anyway.

Forget the other shit, forget the other username, and forget any more apologies, what are you eating and how are you training?

Let’s get down to bidness.

3 Likes

I don’t remember having any real animosity towards you man.

Hows training going?

I’m eating a lot of good quality food, making sure to hit good amounts of three macronutrients and micronutrient dense food, been reading up on that stuff. Training I’m keeping it basic, sticking to the plan. Been making progress

Man this sucks I wish I could keep yall updated long term…maybe Chris will see this idk

My man, what are you talking about? Your account is still active. Log your workouts. And your food, if you want. Weights, reps, rest times, anything that helps you track progress. Just start. Now, if you want.

2 Likes

Why couldn’t you do that?

Edit: nevermind, what he said.

1 Like

My DrKolagani account is locked

(Going to bed, not ignoring y’all)…will be back in the morning

So use this one, you’re posting right now. Just keep posting.

well one of the things I pointed out in my post was I’d prefer to use the other one as opposed to this one for reasons I just can’t explain…

I get that it’s hard to understand lol I don’t blame ya

That’s great and all, but you can’t use the other one because its locked so you’re kinda stuck with this one.

1 Like

kinda stuck with this one

Yeah that’s the thing tho I don’t wanna be stuck with an account I don’t wanna use

Unless some dead presidents can change Chris’ mind haha😂

This feels like a weird hill to die on, but it’s your choice man.

@DrKolagani has 18 hours to post a training log update.

That’s not how it works. At all.

However, even though it’s unrelated to forum activity, you can show your support here: https://biotest.t-nation.com

hey chris, before I do I would like to ask, could I email you personally?

Have you ever heard the phrase “high maintenance” before?

2 Likes

You can e-mail the address you previously contacted.

thank you Chris, I am writing a personal message to you now, and I will probably write one to the community members as well

On behalf of the community can I just say: we don’t care. Post a training log or don’t.

1 Like