Driver Dies After Taking Selfie Behind the Wheel

What a narcissistic clown.

Survival of the fittest so hard

Oh snap.

An example of evolution in action.

I know nothing about this women, and it sucks that she lost her life over something this silly, but it seems to me that if one were genuinely happy they wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone they know in any capacity. They’d just be able to tell.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I know nothing about this women, and it sucks that she lost her life over something this silly, but it seems to me that if one were genuinely happy they wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone they know in any capacity. They’d just be able to tell.[/quote]
Its a digital age WF get used to it.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I know nothing about this women, and it sucks that she lost her life over something this silly, but it seems to me that if one were genuinely happy they wouldn’t feel the need to tell everyone they know in any capacity. They’d just be able to tell.[/quote]

I’m kind of glad I was the age I was when Facebook made it big (not when it first started) so about 22ish…

My point is, this is how most people have now been conditioned to be. In front of everyone and nothing happened or isn’t as important if you don’t share it…NOTHING.

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
In front of everyone and nothing happened or isn’t as important if you don’t share it…NOTHING.[/quote]

WAT ???

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

I’m kind of glad I was the age I was when Facebook made it big (not when it first started) so about 22ish…

My point is, this is how most people have now been conditioned to be. In front of everyone and nothing happened or isn’t as important if you don’t share it…NOTHING.[/quote]

I get it, I just think it’s ridiculous. People used to have to accomplish something to receive recognition. Now you can get e-back pats from people you barely know for posting a selfie with your ham sandwich. It’s retarded.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

My point is, this is how most people have now been conditioned to be. In front of everyone and nothing happened or isn’t as important if you don’t share it…NOTHING.[/quote]

I get it, I just think it’s ridiculous. People used to have to accomplish something to receive recognition. Now you can get e-back pats from people you barely know for posting a selfie with your ham sandwich. It’s retarded.
[/quote]

At some point within the next 20years, people aged 50 and up will look back at the movie Idiocracy, and cry that it was a prophetic movie and not a comedy.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

At some point within the next 20years, people aged 50 and up will look back at the movie Idiocracy, and cry that it was a prophetic movie and not a comedy. [/quote]

Probably not.

That is just tragic, sadly I see many, many people around here do similar things… It is like people get into their own little bubble behind the wheel, forgetting how important paying attention is while driving.

[quote]CroatianRage wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

At some point within the next 20years, people aged 50 and up will look back at the movie Idiocracy, and cry that it was a prophetic movie and not a comedy. [/quote]

Probably not.[/quote]

probably so

It’s not like people didn’t die or get injured doing silly things 20, 30, or 40+ years ago. Everyone here has done something really dumb and gotten away with it unscathed. Reminds me of some saying involving glass houses and rocks.

I’d never take a selfie while driving.

I mean, how could I hold my Scotch?

(Proudly never so much as logged on to Facebook.)

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

Probably not.[/quote]

probably so[/quote]

I’ve been sayin’ it since I saw the movie a few years back, and it’s getting progressively more and more accurate. I even used the phrase “we’re ankle deep in the Idiocracy” in a thread here no less than a few days ago. It’s fucking crazy how stupid people are getting, and that’s saying something 'cause we were pretty dumb to begin with.

It’s not like people didn’t die or get injured doing silly things 20, 30, or 40+ years ago. Everyone here has done something really dumb and gotten away with it unscathed. Reminds me of some saying involving glass houses and rocks.[/quote]

Well I am sure similar accidents have happened from things as small as changing a cd in the player, or looking down to change the radio station… It really does not take much for things to happen because it is all so quick.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

Probably not.[/quote]

probably so[/quote]

I’ve been sayin’ it since I saw the movie a few years back, and it’s getting progressively more and more accurate. I even used the phrase “we’re ankle deep in the Idiocracy” in a thread here no less than a few days ago. It’s fucking crazy how stupid people are getting, and that’s saying something 'cause we were pretty dumb to begin with.
[/quote]

This is the fucking truth. I have a flashback to at least 1 scene in that movie probably every 3 days or so. More so with all the stupid shit the media seems to be spitting out lately. I already consider it prophecy.

very sad to read that, poor happy girl… not to be mean but “by chance” she hit a truck, not another car where she could have killed an entire family !!!

Could I call it stupid action ???

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
I’d never take a selfie while driving.

I mean, how could I hold my Scotch?

(Proudly never so much as logged on to Facebook.)[/quote]

I have no use for FB whatsoever. I have an account but can go months without checking it. What I’ve seen is 99.999% drivel anyway from relatives I cringe at seeing 3X a year in person.

Rob