T Nation

Drinking

How often do you guys drink? Once a month?

I try to drink several times a day. If I skip more than a few days in a row I tend to die of dehydration and that really fucks up my training. :slight_smile:

Okay, okay, I like a beer with my cheat meal on the weekend, but don’t believe in weekly drinking sessions to the point of intoxication. That has to interfere with gains in the gym, ya know? I can have a good time without booze anyway.

I don’t drink.

I’ve never been interested in alcohol. I don’t like the taste, it lowers T-levels, I don’t need the buzz to have fun, and it’s not worth spending the money.

I can’t say I’ve never had a drink. There have been a few times where I had a mixed drink. In fact, I had two drinks in one month this year (both at dinner). And that is the most I’ve had in such a close period of time.

I would say that I have less than six drinks in a year. And if I do, it better be sweet so I don’t taste the alcohol.

I don’t see the need to drink. Although, I have been accused of drinking many times, even though I’ll only be drinking water. I get crazy at times. I can have a very GOOD time without touching the stuff.