T Nation

Drinking Your Own Urine?

[quote]titopuente wrote:
I read that Lyoto Machida does it, and I just saw that Juan Manuel Marquez does it too. Does anyone on here drink there own urine for performance purposes??[/quote]

for performance purposes? no, not for performance purposes…

LOL thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard…

Semen is very rich in minerals too, apparently…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
titopuente wrote:
I read that Lyoto Machida does it, and I just saw that Juan Manuel Marquez does it too. Does anyone on here drink there own urine for performance purposes??

for performance purposes? no, not for performance purposes…[/quote]

haha

There is no scientific evidence to support the premise of urine therapy. I have never heard of anyone who is credible and who I would listen to advocate it either. Urine therapy is for hippies, people who are ignorant and don’t know better, and people who have a fascination/fetish with excretory function and product. It probably won’t hurt you, but don’t do it unless you just like drinking piss for fun.

what about drinking you own cum?. I mean the protein value and all might make it a worhty snack.

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:
Semen is very rich in minerals too, apparently…[/quote]

I’m giving out free samples if anyone is interested. >:)

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:
Semen is very rich in minerals too, apparently…[/quote]

and protein

[quote]titopuente wrote:
Does anyone on here drink there own urine for performance purposes??[/quote]

No, but I do it anyway because it’s sterile and I like the taste.

A friend of mine use to get yelled at by his dad when he got in trouble when we were kids. He sometimes would try to make excuses for something dumb he did by blaming it on his friends. His dad once said “If your friends stopped at the North Pole to eat Piss-sickles would you eat a piss-sickle too?” I guess consuming your own piss always seemed like a benchmark of being stupid to me after that.

I like drinking the new G2 however - tell ya what, if anyone wants my G2 piss that comes through, I will sell you my G2 enriched piss

[quote]al1492 wrote:
titopuente wrote:
Does anyone on here drink there own urine for performance purposes??

No, but I do it anyway because it’s sterile and I like the taste.[/quote]

nice Dodgeball reference!

Drinking my own urine did nothing for my boxing.

Drinking other people’s urine, however, allowed me to absorb their fighting power.

I bet you lyoto is laughing at all the guys he made drink piss.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
Drinking my own urine did nothing for my boxing.

Drinking other people’s urine, however, allowed me to absorb their fighting power. [/quote]

With what they’ll come next?! eat your own shit?? Smell your own farts??

Anyway, the thing of absorbing the other people power, it can be done by eating their shit (no shitting here!)

Shit contains, as well as fiber and unused stuff, dead cells which would have some genetic material that you could use to “upgrade” yours, this way, in theory; you absorb their power…

SO LET’S EAT OTHER PEOPLE SHIT! =D

[quote]canes1531 wrote:
No, I don’t drink my own urine to enhance performance.[/quote]

Best post.

Equivalent in effectiveness to hanging quartz crystals in your car to bend the energy of the universe around you. Frankly, I think I prefer the taste and smell of quartz crystal.

If piss taste anything like a Smuttynose “finest Kind” IPA. Then I’ll be tempted to try it.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
If I was a movie star or professional athlete I would just use my millions and splurge on some new minerals instead of “recycling” my unused ones. Can you be more Jewish? [/quote]

Jewish urine actually sells for $1200 per litre. (The Rabbi urine is pricier though.) This urine is a main component of airplane chemtrails, which are used to poison all the Gentiles and make them more and more stupid.

I’ve got German Jew blood and know what steps to take to avoid the effect, as do all Jews. Too bad you are not Jewish.

Uh, urine Therapy? I get an image of a guy on a couch, “So, tell me about your mother…”

Later

peter