Drinking Winsterol/Bacteria

[quote] Brook wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
fightu35 wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Brook wrote:
Why in gods name would your injectable winny have bacteria in it?

Fightu, i cant honestly begin to comprehend why you continue to post here - have you not realised that your AAS use is frowned upon by the majority - due to posts like this?

THank you, Brook. There should be no reason for bacterial growth due to 2 of the compounds used in making Winstrol that keep the solution bacteriostatic.

sorry guys,bacteria is what I got,I stated that wrong lets not kill me…Im a good boy lol
ok, theres no bacteria in the winny, it was probably bad injection hygiene.
but yes you can drink winny it is actually the only injectable I know of that you can also drink.
infact I prefer to drink it cause it hurts to inject, which is also possible,you mistook an infection for some bad winny pain.

I have never heard of it being done, but can’t Methandrostenolone injectable be drunk? It is still methylated… by the same logic winstrol can be drunk, i would have thought dbol would too…[/quote]

theres not much injectable Dbol out there is there? but yes that is thue too
I admit I am a bit out of touch with whats available from Ugls and pharms now adays

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Brook wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
fightu35 wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Brook wrote:
Why in gods name would your injectable winny have bacteria in it?

Fightu, i cant honestly begin to comprehend why you continue to post here - have you not realised that your AAS use is frowned upon by the majority - due to posts like this?

THank you, Brook. There should be no reason for bacterial growth due to 2 of the compounds used in making Winstrol that keep the solution bacteriostatic.

sorry guys,bacteria is what I got,I stated that wrong lets not kill me…Im a good boy lol
ok, theres no bacteria in the winny, it was probably bad injection hygiene.
but yes you can drink winny it is actually the only injectable I know of that you can also drink.
infact I prefer to drink it cause it hurts to inject, which is also possible,you mistook an infection for some bad winny pain.

I have never heard of it being done, but can’t Methandrostenolone injectable be drunk? It is still methylated… by the same logic winstrol can be drunk, i would have thought dbol would too…

theres not much injectable Dbol out there is there? but yes that is thue too
I admit I am a bit out of touch with whats available from Ugls and pharms now adays[/quote]

Injectable dbol and winny is a little silly as the effectiveness with oral usage is nearly identical.

With these drugs you would need to spread the doses out, that would mean several more injections per day, just greatly increasing scar tissue and infection problems.

I dont honestly see why they make injectable versions.

Fight’s a troll…and you can drink Dbol 2

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Fight’s a troll…and you can drink Dbol 2[/quote]

lol here we go…the peanut gallery…is there where I talk back ? unlike most,I relize this is the interent…and yapping n talking smack is a joke…as your a clown .lol so play on

I’m surprised you got any help. Do us a favor and learn how to spell and type. We use the same keyboard you do; if we can handle it, you can too.

[quote]
fightu35 wrote:
…1st I think you over state I dont listen,you have to remember,I could read all day,which I did,but real life is different,thats how we learn… [/quote]

I think your logic is off. Many users come on here, read for months and months, learn how to use correctly, use the search function and/or Google for their questions, and never even have to start a new thread on here.

On the other hand, there are members such as yourself who want to be spoon fed, but spit out the information when someone actually tries to help them.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Injectable dbol and winny is a little silly as the effectiveness with oral usage is nearly identical.

With these drugs you would need to spread the doses out, that would mean several more injections per day, just greatly increasing scar tissue and infection problems.

I dont honestly see why they make injectable versions.[/quote]

The only time I’ve seen a figure on it, oral Winstrol was something like 2/3 or 70% as effective as injected. Actually I didn’t get that straight from any particular study, but Brock Strasser had found that somewhere and I’ve found him to have high accuracy on things like that. I would certainly figure he did find it in the literature.

Secondly, for veterinary application once per week injection is much more practical than multiple doses per day given orally.

There are probably human medical applications where the doctor prefers to have administered a weekly shot to having the patient take pills.

As for bb’ing use, you know, not everyone dislikes injections. After a few hundred needle sticks it can start becoming enjoyable, if talking about insulin syringes as should be the case here.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

As for bb’ing use, you know, not everyone dislikes injections. After a few hundred needle sticks it can start becoming enjoyable, if talking about insulin syringes as should be the case here.
[/quote]

I dont really mind injections either, but it is certainly alot more effort than popping a pill or taking a shot glass with a few drops of liquid in it and some water.

I always worry about injections, the fewer you do, the less likely you are to get a training crippling infection and be out for a few days on antibiotics.

Ive only had one infection ever from gear, and it was very unpleasant.

That said, an extra 30% effectiveness is quite significant. I was not expecting it to be that high.

Certainly something to consider I suppose.

I was thinking it was something more like 5-10% judging by what people have felt with injectable versus oral winny. I have never personally used injectable winny/dbol so my opinion was based more what people say.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
I’m surprised you got any help. Do us a favor and learn how to spell and type. We use the same keyboard you do; if we can handle it, you can too.

[/quote]

if I can handle it he can.
my keyboard is destroyed from hours of recent unemployed boredom that I fill with playing cod4
I have to actually go back and fix everything before hitting submit

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

fightu35 wrote:
…1st I think you over state I dont listen,you have to remember,I could read all day,which I did,but real life is different,thats how we learn…

I think your logic is off. Many users come on here, read for months and months, learn how to use correctly, use the search function and/or Google for their questions, and never even have to start a new thread on here.

On the other hand, there are members such as yourself who want to be spoon fed, but spit out the information when someone actually tries to help them.
[/quote]

not sure where you get that from,what I asked was a legit ? I said it backwards…thats all…I was scolded already…lol and the fact I asked about drinking it,means I never read ? now your all jumping on the bangwagon…

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:

if I can handle it he can.
my keyboard is destroyed from hours of recent unemployed boredom that I fill with playing cod4
I have to actually go back and fix everything before hitting submit
[/quote]

Its not so much spelling,I have realy band hands…and cant type well,odd I should have to explain…there is also the train of thought of…who gives a fuck how I spell…but either or,thanks for the replys guys,and a foot note,the well respected brook started with the comment,which is fine,He earned that right here,and point taken,but now its the followers…ok the point was made.say something worth reading,or go reply somewhere else…no…?

fightu’s OK guys. He may be a little ADD and doesn’t always express himself as clearly as we would like, but he’s a good chap and BR agreed with fightu’s assessment that his winstrol caused infection due to it not being clean. He just wanted to know if drinking winni that wasn’t up to snuff for injections would make him sick or not. Let’s cut him a little slack…

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
fightu’s OK guys. He may be a little ADD and doesn’t always express himself as clearly as we would like, but he’s a good chap and BR agreed with fightu’s assessment that his winstrol caused infection due to it not being clean. He just wanted to know if drinking winni that wasn’t up to snuff for injections would make him sick or not. Let’s cut him a little slack…[/quote]

Thanks my man…as I said,I do tend to forget,many read here…and some might take the wrong things to heart,and as the ‘right’ info if I say something wrong, so my bad,and…I do get hit in the head alot…lol
and if you want to the flip side…I read…researched…and asked questions for over 1 yr…learned tons. got my source ,got my stuff,everything went great,just recently I was wondering about the winsterol. and most forget,real life is more valuable then reading,thats why I ask here,so thank you,and my bad when I do it wrong. this concludes this thread ! lol

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
fightu’s OK guys. He may be a little ADD and doesn’t always express himself as clearly as we would like, but he’s a good chap and BR agreed with fightu’s assessment that his winstrol caused infection due to it not being clean. He just wanted to know if drinking winni that wasn’t up to snuff for injections would make him sick or not. Let’s cut him a little slack…[/quote]

It did not read like that to me - more like he saw how he could come to that conclusion, given that it WAS an infection, and that if injecting was causing infections for any reason then oral ingestion would be all around safer - but how BR or anyone else can say if it was the product or the questionable techniques (as has been determined in the past due to lack of basic knowledge and common sense) of the OP is beyond me.

And with no disrespect to BR in the slightest (i assume he knows how much i respect his opinion on many topics), but just because you say that ‘even Bill Roberts agreed’ - then that makes everything OK? I don’t think so.

But now you have vouched for him, every ridiculous question asked, and every bit of advice he asked for and subsequently ignored is forgotten.

“He doesn’t always express himself clearly as we would like

Speak for yourself. I couldn’t care less if he struggles to express - so do i.
That isnt important to me - what is, is when a poster displays a fundamental lack of knowledge and research when using the drugs in question, which not only leads to the harm of the poster but the spreading of bad advice (mostly to lurkers) on this very decent steroid site…
I am NOT saying that is the case here - it isn’t too bad of a question, and i have answered it seriously, but there is no proof that he injects with any sterile practice, and i struggle to have blind faith in him due to previous experience with the poster - before you even did steroids DH.

This is turning into a prolonged attack on Fightu - and i want it documented it is not, not at all - he may well have learned a shed-load since i last remembered him posting, and we all start somewhere (the fact he is still posting suggests he is on the right track), and i was happy to let this (answered) thread die - but i don’t appreciate you telling ‘the guys’ to give him break. I mean… “Ya - ok sir”

/Thread

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel :wink:

Ya… i edited it but it didnt change - serves me right for being a hot head. :wink:

No harm, no foul bud…