Drinking While on PCT

I would just postpone PCT until you get back…

Sorry if this has already been said I didn’t read everything.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]balisong wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
I feel like drinking on cycle cant possibly be that detrimental on your body, I know it screws up your gains and should be avoided if you want to grow but i know several people in my college that do anadrol only cycles for 10 to 12 weeks and drink liquor almost every day and take no milk thistle or any liver support. i follow the rules, i take liv 52, milk thistle, Superfood, and drink cranberry juice when im on cycle and think to myself wow these guys are gonna get bad sides or really hurt themselves but every day i see them smiling and hungover in the gym getting bigger and stronger with no signs of anything negative. All im saying is i dont think its gonna make a difference at all if you drink for a couple days. [/quote]

wow anadrol for 12 weeks cycle?? AND drinking? i can assure u they will develop liver problems in the furure!! Anadrol especially is the most toxic oral
[/quote]

Anadrol is no more toxic than most other orals, regardless of what a zillion shitty steroid-profiles says.

12 weeks of anadrol in and of itself is not that crazy for anyone with a healthy liver (well, you might get other sides that are troublesome). Combining orals with heavy drinking is obviously not the best idea, but anadrol is no worse than most other orals in this regard.

[/quote]

well it depends on the person and varies from one to another. In the 70s bodybuilders used high doses of orals year round and they were most fine (arnold being an example, who used to take up to 150 mg of Dbol) but then i have hear people having serious liver problems with taking 40 mg of superdrol! Say what u want , as far as I am concerned and blood tests show I have a healthy liver and Once i used to drink on orals and the next day i used to wake up looking really pale and feeling like shit. Surely that can’t be a healthy feeling. That was when I stopped taking orals. or atleast not taking them when drinking[/quote]

Arnold told you that? Cool. What else did he say? Thats cool that you know his liver health too.

Leave the hearsay for the bro-boards. You have no idea what someone 40 years ago put in their body, you sound dumb. [/quote]

HEYYY Smart ass!! for your information arnold has said in one of his recent documentries (where he talks about the making of pumping iron etc) that he used talk about his steroid use back in the day openly since at the time they weren’t illegal and were considered supplements.

yes I am aware that the writers of that website could make just anything up but I have also read in numerous other article that he used to take up to 150 mg of dbol a day. also the fact that people around then didn’t have much knowledge of the side effects of steroids or PCT makes me believe that there is a good chance the dose of dbol arnold used (as mentioned in articles) is something near to that.

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE DUMB!

Arnold is also well known for exaggerating and embellishing EVERYTHING. But believe whatever you want. I really dont care at all.

But DO NOT make posts implying that it is a fact that Arnold, or anyone for that matter, used 150mg of dbol per day for any amount of time. You have no idea if that is true and it is CLEARLY a potentially dangerous piece of information to circulate.

[quote]cnobari wrote:

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE DUMB! [/quote]

I am amused that you would tell Bonez to do research before posting.

I really have nothing to add of much value. I choose not to drink because I feel it has nothing to offer me as an athlete, but a few here and there won’t kill you. It won’t do your recovering endocrine system any favors though.

[quote]strengthstudent wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

I really have nothing to add of much value. I choose not to drink because I feel it has nothing to offer me as an athlete, but a few here and there won’t kill you. It won’t do your recovering endocrine system any favors though. [/quote]

thx for the reply! in regards to bonez, I don’t care who he is, even if it is jay cutler sitting on the other end replying to the forums, as long as he doesn’t have respect he is not worth a dime. I am here to learn and if i say something which he thinks is incorrect, he can nicely correct me and give me the correct info with reasoning and I will accept it.

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

I really have nothing to add of much value. I choose not to drink because I feel it has nothing to offer me as an athlete, but a few here and there won’t kill you. It won’t do your recovering endocrine system any favors though. [/quote]

thx for the reply! in regards to bonez, I don’t care who he is, even if it is jay cutler sitting on the other end replying to the forums, as long as he doesn’t have respect he is not worth a dime. I am here to learn and if i say something which he thinks is incorrect, he can nicely correct me and give me the correct info with reasoning and I will accept it.
[/quote]

Hey Oprah, why is u mad dawg?

I said you SOUND dumb, not that you ARE dumb. By saying that I actually conceded that you arent dumb. Dumbass

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[/quote]

Hey Oprah, why is u mad dawg?

I said you SOUND dumb, not that you ARE dumb. By saying that I actually conceded that you arent dumb. Dumbass[/quote]

whatever

disclaimer: never used.

i would listen to bonez and buddaboy i read this area of the forum often, for knowledge because I find these types of things to be very informative, and it has helped me in my A & P class. Weird right? anyways when reading i skim posts but make sure to read anything said by those two. they really seem to know their stuff.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
disclaimer: never used.

i would listen to bonez and buddaboy i read this area of the forum often, for knowledge because I find these types of things to be very informative, and it has helped me in my A & P class. Weird right? anyways when reading i skim posts but make sure to read anything said by those two. they really seem to know their stuff. [/quote]

never doubted their abilities or questioned either one’s knowledge. I am sure I could use their experience, after all thats why I am here! My whole point was something else though. Anyway this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

No you should not drink during pct.

A. Drinking crashes your natural testosterone levels, your trying to recover these remember?

B. Drinking lowers your capacity to utilize protein. You built muscle, you want to keep it right?

C. Drinking leads to mood swings, you no longer have synthetic test in your system anymore, you’re natural test is still recovering, you have the hormones of a female. Do you really want to act like your dumb bitch of an ex-gf when she drank?

D. Just hold off another month, you werent supposed to be drinking the past 8-14 weeks, why not wait another 4?