Drink Whole Milk!

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
toocul4u wrote:
Don’t flip shit cuz i’m bringing up a question here, but I think it’s fairly good to eat like neanderthals and cavemen ate. And I just don’t picture them squeezing milk from an animal and drinking it. i see them killing that animal and EATING it

why we aren’t related to neanderthals at all. they were a dead end. Why eat like cavemen? our bodies dont have anywhere near the same stress. Eating like a caveman would also entail only getting a small portion of green veges or fruits a day, if that.

if you can tolerate milk to do it!

i tried and gained too much weight too fast, so it wasnt all good weight lol. but i also only drank it in like half gallon sessions, so i might try spreading it out and seeing how that goes.

dont eat like a caveman. eat smart.

[/quote]

Don’t eat the cow. That’s stupid. That’s why neandrethals died off. They killed all the cows. Feed the cow and keep milking it.

TNT

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I get some gas and bloat but it doesn’t bother me.[/quote]

I lol’d… I’m in the same boat. I don’t give a shit if I’m gassy - its natural. Plus it keeps people from even considering asking me to work in on anything.

Whole milk is a daily thing for me. People don’t understand how I drink so much whole milk. It’s great shit for packing on weight - there really isn’t a more complete thing you can ingest.

[quote]toocul4u wrote:
Don’t flip shit cuz i’m bringing up a question here, but I think it’s fairly good to eat like neanderthals and cavemen ate. And I just don’t picture them squeezing milk from an animal and drinking it. i see them killing that animal and EATING it[/quote]

Why can’t we milk the animal, drink it’s milk, and then eat it.

Also I’d be willing to bet that neanderthals were not very physically large. They were hunter gathers and as such more than likely never had a surplus of food. No surplus=not getting bigger.

This is why they evolved in to us. And this is why I drink whole milk and then smash you with my club.

toocul4u wrote:
Don’t flip shit cuz i’m bringing up a question here, but I think it’s fairly good to eat like neanderthals and cavemen ate. And I just don’t picture them squeezing milk from an animal and drinking it. i see them killing that animal and EATING it

Also I’d be willing to bet that neanderthals were not very physically large. They were hunter gathers and as such more than likely never had a surplus of food. No surplus=not getting bigger.

This is why they evolved in to us. And this is why I drink whole milk and then smash you with my club.[/quote]

Correction, this is why I wipe the blood from my face after my meal, and kick your bloated, milk filled ass aside

Yeah, let’s eat like another species that died out-so we can look more like them.

I drink like a liter a day, a little more on training days.

Milk and Captain Crunch (sometimes lucky charms) is the best PWO meal in existence

[quote]toocul4u wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
toocul4u wrote:

This is why they evolved in to us. And this is why I drink whole milk and then smash you with my club.

Correction, this is why I wipe the blood from my face after my meal, and kick your bloated, milk filled ass aside[/quote]

haha touche!

I was under the impression that Neanderthals were an evolutionary dead end, modern man is related to the Neanderthal, but not a descendant.

All mammals produce lactase as infants, but only three populations of humans evolved the mutations which allow them to produce lactase as adults. Northern Europeans were one, I can’t recall the other two, there was an article in the recent Scientific American, if anyone is interested.

We are from Cro-magnon people…watched this bad ass show on the discovery or something and it showed the cro-magnon’s killing all the neanderthals off…go w/ the milk

um… not interested ;0

BUT BOY DO I LOVE WHOLE MILK

…starts the car the shops to get some

I loves me some milk. I used to drink 2% but I think whole milk tastes way better. I blend a cup of whole milk, 3 scoops of whey, and a banana for my post workout shake, and then again with dinner. It’s pretty good for some extra easy calories. I gained about 7 pounds after starting using whole milk. I kinda stalled though. Maybe I have to milk the cows right into my mouth now haha

heavy cream + cocnut milk… even more callorically dense…

[quote]actionjeff wrote:
Yeah, let’s eat like another species that died out-so we can look more like them.

Milk and Captain Crunch (sometimes lucky charms) is the best PWO meal in existence[/quote]

good logic here

[quote]actionjeff wrote:

Milk and Captain Crunch (sometimes lucky charms) is the best PWO meal in existence[/quote]

I don’t think there dietary choices are what made them die out… lol

Raw Milk for the win… also giving a shoutout to raw colostrum!

Sitting here with a half gallon beside me at my desk (as always.)

The only problem with it is fielding all the questions from my colleagues at work.

For some laughs, check out this other thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/a_couple_of_questions_about_milk?pageNo=0#2816400

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/a_couple_of_questions_about_milk?pageNo=0#2816400
[/quote]

I hate you.

lol some people just don’t get it!!!

chimera182 wrote:

I hate you.

lol some people just don’t get it!!! [/quote]

Hey don’t blame me, you should just kick the other guy in the head.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
“Milk is for babies” -Arnold, jk, I’d never tolerate whole.[/quote]

‘‘Baby mammals drink milk. And you sir are a baby mammal’’-Mark Rippetoe
(as if you guys didn’t already know :wink: )