Drink Whole Milk!

I have to give credit to westclock for this one. I had been drinking skim milk up until recently b/c I am an idiot. Saw one of west clocks posts saying “drink whole milk, it is designed for growth”. And said aw hell why not, I’m having trouble gaining weight, what can it hurt. So I’ve started drinking 32 oz of 2% milk with all my meals and when I’m in my room I have a half gallon of whole milk that I drink throughout the day. I have to say this has made my bulking efforts MUCH easier. Packs the lbs on.

If anyone is stalling, DRINK WHOLE MILK!!!

2nd that, in fact, im gonna go down to the UDF and get some right now.

Dammit I love milk, it was one think i hated about the AD during the week.

Todays and Yesterdays Bulk Products mmmm mmmm good.

Even better is whole milk fortified with DHA.

I fucking love it.

damn man, how the fuck do you get to 260+ on skim milk

I use 2% as my poor mans whole milk since it’s cheaper than whole milk by like 2-3 dollars/4L.

I wish I could, but I just can’t get on the milk bandwagon.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
damn man, how the fuck do you get to 260+ on skim milk[/quote]

b/c I was drinking 24 glasses a day lol, it was quite a chore.

I’ve upped my milk intake by a litre or so per day, and my stomach is not happy with it. Do you have any problems drinking that much milk?

[quote]toocul4u wrote:
I wish I could, but I just can’t get on the milk bandwagon.[/quote]

Lactose intolerant ?

Cuz otherwise I just can’t see a solid reason.

I love milk. Right now (bulking) I’m drinking about half a gallon of 2% a day. The taste of milk never gets old to me.

I never drink milk… nor eat a lot of dairy… it tends to make me bloated, and gassy… maybe I’m lactose intolerant… :S

I buy a half gallon and drink it while at work…basically instead of water. It does work great.

“Milk is for babies” -Arnold, jk, I’d never tolerate whole.

We have access to unhomoginised milk. Many people who think they’re lactose intollerant find this stuff easier to stomach.

A few years back I was stuck at 187lb and nearly 20% fat
I started adding more and more whole milk to my diet till I was putting on weight at around a pound a week.

It took 12 litres of milk a day for me to put on one pound a week.

My fat levels dropped as I eventually made it to 235lb.

I cut down to 210lb and 10% fat.
No supplements, no nothing.

I figure it was also because I’d been training for 12 years at the time, with some pretty good training too, without ever really looking at my diet.

I just gave it an overdue load of what it needed.

I like 1% pretty good. I’ll kick it up a knotch when I need more cals.

Im going to start drinking a half gallon of milk every time I work at the rec, that will be 3 gallons a week, whats that, like another 5000 calories a week ?

[quote]Ttinkerbell wrote:
We have access to unhomoginised milk. Many people who think they’re lactose intollerant find this stuff easier to stomach.

A few years back I was stuck at 187lb and nearly 20% fat
I started adding more and more whole milk to my diet till I was putting on weight at around a pound a week.

It took 12 litres of milk a day for me to put on one pound a week.

My fat levels dropped as I eventually made it to 235lb.

I cut down to 210lb and 10% fat.
No supplements, no nothing.

I figure it was also because I’d been training for 12 years at the time, with some pretty good training too, without ever really looking at my diet.

I just gave it an overdue load of what it needed.[/quote]

12 litres a day? wtf…were you eating any food or just drinking milk?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’ve upped my milk intake by a litre or so per day, and my stomach is not happy with it. Do you have any problems drinking that much milk?[/quote]

I get some gas and bloat but it doesn’t bother me.