Drew Peterson Trial Watch

Living in the south suburbs of Chicago, it’s all over the news. What do you guys think will happen? Apparently, the prosecutor whose name escapes me at this moment almost fucked it up today. We’ll see how this unfolds.

CS

I forgot all about this guy. If he turns out to be guilty it’ll be an A&E special for sure.

HELL YES HE DESERVES TO DIE I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
Living in the south suburbs of Chicago, it’s all over the news. What do you guys think will happen? Apparently, the prosecutor whose name escapes me at this moment almost fucked it up today. We’ll see how this unfolds.

CS[/quote]

It should be interesting. Is there any evidence? Far as I know he was good at getting rid of evidence…

[quote]StevenF wrote:
HELL YES HE DESERVES TO DIE I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL![/quote]

LOL! You need to put quotes around that… It is a quote. Good movie too.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
Living in the south suburbs of Chicago, it’s all over the news. What do you guys think will happen? Apparently, the prosecutor whose name escapes me at this moment almost fucked it up today. We’ll see how this unfolds.

CS[/quote]

It should be interesting. Is there any evidence? Far as I know he was good at getting rid of evidence…[/quote]

There isn’t much. The only evidence that they have at the moment is that they exhumed Kathleen Savio’s body and did a second autopsy.

CS