T Nation

Dreams...

Do any of you have dreams that are mainly focused around specific people and then the next day the only thing you can think of is that person?

For example, last night I had a dream about Britney Spears (so sue me). And in that dream, basically I was in LA for the weekend so I was like "what the heck, I'll give Britney Spears a call." (Even though I didn't know her at all) To make a long story short, Britney Spears hooks up with some dipshit from Buffalo, New York.

So today, for like the first half of the day, all I could think about was Britney Spears. When I was mowing the lawn this morning, I wasn't thinking about mowing the lawn, I was thinkin about Britney Spears.

Anybody else have these type of things happen?

no.

Thanks, Steven. You've been a great help..... NOT!

I had a dream about Britney Spears.

When I woke up, I had peed in my pants, but it was sticky...

Who needs dreams as a reason to think about hooking up with Brittany?

But seriously, yeah, all the time.

Just last night I had a dream about Ross Perot and all morning I walked around with a smirk on my face thinking about that squeaky voiced midget with the big ears.

I'm thinking your dream probably beat mine though so I'm gonna steal your idea.

STALKER!!

Sick motherfucker.

I think Im gonna call Britney too.

what a trip, i had a dream two nights ago that i went to visit my friend in hollywood and i hooked up with brit at a club.

when i met her i just played it cool and acted like i didnt know who she was. she was like "dont you know who i am a am a singer." i said " i only listen to my old tapes n stuff."

apparantley it worked we hooked up and it was on from there.

Not often in dreams, but much more often for music...you know...when you wake up, you hear (or a are reminded) a song/jingle, and you find yourself humming it mentally all day...dunno why it happens more often with cheesy or stupid songs...but its a great way to change someone elses day...specially when they curse at you (wink) for reminding them. LOL

Well, of course!

But only because the rest of us have already banged Britney.... in the ass... because you know, she's still a virgin and all. So much for her "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" trip.

:wink:

Mental image: ~karma~ banging Britney in the ass. I'll be back in a few minutes...

Nope.

Nonetheless, your threads crack me up, Chris. :slight_smile:

Mud Dog, thats not a dream, thats a nightmare.

I have vivid dreams every time I fall asleep, just not about britney spears. If I fall asleep with the tv on, I have dreams about whatever is on tv, with accompanying sound. Its cool.

JaredNFS: Like that do ya? Then throw in me pulling her hair and yelling "Say my name, bitch! Say my name!" he heheheee

Bigprljamfan: Oops, I did it again! Guess I need to keep up on my Britney info a bit better. Thanks for the heads up. Wonder why she didn't tell me herself? Musta been because the last time I saw her, her mouth was full. evil grin I'm soo baad!

Wow, karma with nude snow angels banging I'm-not-a-virgin-anymore Britney in the ass. Is that going to be on the Spice channel anytime soon?

oh Hey guys she lost the big V to Justin she finally came out to the media with it. She's not that hot

Oh yeah Fred Durst too, he talk about it on Howard Stern, and has proof too.

Wow, karma, you have quite a dirty mind. Even dirtier than 95% of the guys here, which is saying a lot.