T Nation

Dreams & Aspirations

So, what are peoples goals, dreams, or aspirations around here?

It can be training related, completely unlelated, or perhaps inbetween.

I for one want to go on a sailing trip, travel someplace tropical, and do my best to stay away from a career that plants me in a cubicle.

Use the search feature.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Use the search feature.[/quote]

I think if you practice really hard, someday, you will achieve this goal!

Shoot for the stars brother!

I hope someday to be a real boy.

My dream is that T-Nation will no longer approve posts such as:

Creatine - What it is?
ZMA - Tell me about it?
Protein - Bad for the kidneys?
3 Favorite supps - What are they?

Also, some automated robot would not allow the same topic to be posted twice in the same month.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
PGA wrote:
Use the search feature.

Shoot for the stars brother![/quote]

Please define your sarcastic comment so I can respond in the correct fashion.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
PGA wrote:
Use the search feature.

Please define your sarcastic comment so I can respond in the correct fashion.[/quote]

What sarcastic comment? I was just encouraging you to reach your goal of using the search feature.

I thought T-Nation was all about us encouraging and helping each other reach our goals?

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
What sarcastic comment? I was just encouraging you to reach your goal of using the search feature.

I thought T-Nation was all about us encouraging and helping each other reach our goals?[/quote]

Why would I need to use the search feature?

I aspirated a cheese doodle once. Is that what you mean?

DB

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
PGA wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
PGA wrote:
Use the search feature.

Please define your sarcastic comment so I can respond in the correct fashion.

I thought T-Nation was all about us encouraging and helping each other reach our goals?[/quote]

All too often, though, the encouragement is to “go fuck ourselves” - something at which I am already quite accomplished.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I aspirated a cheese doodle once. Is that what you mean?

DB[/quote]
Yeah, I think so. I aspire never to aspirate on my vomit after a night of drinking. I always pass out in the recovery position.

All too often, though, the encouragement is to “go fuck ourselves” - something at which I am already quite accomplished.
DB [/quote]

Post a video.

2 chicks at the same time, fuckin a.

My dream and aspiration is to successfully run my own banana republic country where the citizens would refer to me as El Gaupo or Generalissimo and to avoid any coup to unseat my power. This country would also be filled with a bevy of latina beauties.

D

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

Post a video.

[/quote]

Well, I’m known to a lot of people in certain circles, so I really don’t want people on here knowing who I really am. In fact, posting under this user name has probably already blown my cover to some.

DB

Yo Momma wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

Post a video.

Well, I’m known to a lot of people in certain circles, so I really don’t want people on here knowing who I really am. In fact, posting under this user name has probably already blown my cover to some.

DB[/quote]

OK Dirk D., I mean DB!

My dreams and aspirations right now are to close on our house and have the VA stop fukin’ us around.

Serve your country for 4 years, go to war, and when it comes time for you to reap the benefits of risking your life, you get a UFIA! (unsolicited finger in the anus)

Sorry for the mini-rant.

Oh and it wasn’t me who served, it was my wife.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:

I thought T-Nation was all about us encouraging and helping each other reach our goals?

Why would I need to use the search feature?[/quote] To find the meaning of life? I don’t know.

Listen PGA, maybe you’re distracted because it’s your birthday, but I was really expecting a good insult from you, try harder next time please.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
To find the meaning of life? I don’t know.

Listen PGA, maybe you’re distracted because it’s your birthday, but I was really expecting a good insult from you, try harder next time please.

[/quote]

Rugger, color me blond because I’m completely lost!

[quote]PGA wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:

Why would I need to use the search feature?[/quote]

When you respond like a sarcastic jackass (which, in my opinion is ok, I do it all the time) it’s best to get it when someone is a sarcastic jackass right back at ya.