T Nation

Dreaming Failure

I had a pretty messed dream last night. I was dating Hayden Panettiere, but she just looked like her - wasn’t actually her. Before I had control of the dream, I broke up with her. When I finally got control, I really started to like her, and regretted breaking up with her.

She was sad that I dumped her, so I started giving her clothes from my closet. And I recognized these as my real clothes. I actually wore one of the shirts I gave her today haha. It’s always bittersweet when you wake up from a dream like that.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I had a recent dream where I was a superhero of my own imagining, known as the Magician. I had armour, helmet (that looked liked one from Killzone) and gloves. The armour provided me with protection from knives, bullets etc. The helmet provided me with mild precognitive abilities and telekinesis.

But what was truly cool were the gloves. They had disks implanted into them that would allow me to creat magnetic and anti-gravity force fields, so that I could fly and also manipulate metal objects (like Magneto… but not to the same extent). They were also wired up to an energy pack on my back so that I could cast electrical bolts.

Anyway, the actual dream is funny because it is set in The Dark Knight. Well the Joker is robbing a bank with some thugs, and the police have got their guys on the second floor with snipers on him and his crew, but for some reason they are not authorized to take any shots.

In other words, the Joker has gotten his plans to the point that the police aren’t allowed to take him down. All they can do is threaten him while he proceeds to rob a bank.

Now the Magician won’t have any of this, and I break into the bank via the roof, landing in an office from which I break down the door. Then I find myself standing at a large stairway at the second level of the main entrance hall (It’s a big bank).

The stairs are lined with cops. The Joker now knows I’m here, and he doesn’t waste a second to try and kill me.

He throws a grenade at me and it lands on the stairs as I am making my way down by sliding down the rails. “Get down” the cops scream to each other as the grenade is literally in their midst. With a single gesture I pick up the grenade from a distance via my magnetic gloves and blast it back at the thugs. It blows up, killing several. But the Joker survives, hiding around a corner, at the doorway to a room full of the bank’s staff.

I activate the gravity repulsors on my hands and swoop down to Jokers men as they rain bullets at me (my armour protects me). I land, and one rather meaty fellow swings the butt of his shotgun at my face but I crouch instinctively, only to rise just as fast and land a sharp elbow into his temple that swings him off his feet and onto the floor.

Another points his sub machine gun at me, the sneer of glee on his face quickly turning to shock as I outstretch a hand and blast him twenty feet into the air with a lance of electricity emanating from my palm. I take out several more thugs in quick succession.

And now I find the Joker in front of me. Saying nothing, with not even a smile, he lashes out with a fist -----I catch the fist in mid air, spin him around as he pulls out a magnum from his clothes, and simply grab his hand - breaking his fingers as I do so – and pull the gun from his grasp.

I make sure he is held tightly with my left arm as I gaze into the room full of bank workers. There are several thugs who reveal themselves. One on my right cranks a shotgun but a single blast into his neck sends him reeling.

Another bastard, 12 feet infront of me, lines up my head with the barrel of his long, gleaming pistol… I drop the gun thats in my hand and with a single thought, the enemy’s pistol flies out of the gunman’s hand and straight into mine. I blow his stumped expression to pieces.

That’s where the dream ends. Hopefully it means the police apprehended the Joker. The Magician escapes… to fight another day. [/quote]

Obiviously new to being a superhero…Just use your magnets/telekinsis to stop the bullets next time like Neo. Or turn those bullets around the other way to kill the bad guys no need to waste your ammo.

I would still wear the bulletproof vest though as back-up cause the battery might run out… Your tag line should be…Now you see me now you dont. The Magician.

I love getting dreams that are that vivid, it rocks.

I got one to one-up all you faaaags, was so incredible that right when I woke up I wrote it down.
I’m gonna give a slight background information paragraph here.

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), is one of the most potent psychedelics know to man. Basically, when LSD is getting boring to you, a psychedelic junkie will go to DMT. Here’s the cool part, your brain produces this drug, while your sleeping. It’s why you have dreams. Basically dreams are just series of psychedelic trips. For the first time in my life, I FELT how trippy dreams can be. This is the trippiest experience i’ve ever had.

(this is basic info I have on the subject, If i’m wrong about DMT and it’s production by the body, feel free to correct me)

I just napped. Like just now, on January 29th from 4pm to 6pm. With my pillow over my head like a little tent and i proceded to dream.

I dreamed that I was in my dorm and took a nap in the same way I did in real life (but i didn’t know I was dreaming yet). Then I hear a knocking at my door, there’s all this commotion going on and shadows running around that I can see under the door, and go outside and someone yells that the dinosaurs are taking over, they were at a park and started spreading (Jurassic Park reference there?? maybe i don’t know)

. I start fucking running and find a car and get in, because it’s going back home where I can regroup with my family ( apparently? it was that dream logic, you know what i’m talking about)

. On the way, it’s a super megafreeway we’re driving on, you can see fucking velociraptors fucking tearing up the entire city. Some regular sized ones like in the movies, and like one or two godzilla sized ones. At this point i realize that i’m in a dream (not that I was in a dream within a dream though) and I decided to ride this badass dream out because since I knew it was a dream and I wasn’t waking up from it, I could do whatever I wanted.

So we’re driving away and we see F-fucking-16s jetting over us and shooting missiles at one of the godzilla raptors as we drive basically away.

Holy Crap it looked so fucking epic, no CGI in a movie could ever fucking do what I dreamed within my dream. LIke aghhha, you know in Cloverfield when you see that big monster getting bombed? Yeah, that’s like your grandmother sewing compared to how epic this was.

Then a velociraptor, on the highway, jumps onto our fucking car and starts clawing in! And I’m screaming my ass off in a fun way like when you’re in a ride and you know shit can’t happen to you but you’re still fucking screaming anyway (since I knew i was in a dream) and one of the F-fucking 16s fucking turns around and uses it’s massive fucking 50 caliber gun at the front to blast this shit off.

We almost die, but we don’t because this is my dream and I decided we survived.

So we’re driving away fast to get to this hideaway in the country.( Because out on the hillside the apocalypse is always delayed duh). It’s a nice little house with cars, because we’re gonna caravan out of here with other random ass people.

The fucking hillside on the way over there, fucking gorgeous. Like wow, again no CGI in a movie could ever do that justice. Man in was great. Greens that i’ve never seen in real life, a;slkdjf that was cool.

Anyway, we get there and I’m worried because I don’t see my family, but at the same time i’m like damn this is a badass dream. I go inside the house to look for Mrs. Mercado (one of my good friend’s mom i guess she was like leading the caravan??) when I hear her scream in the bathroom. I run in and Mrs. Mercado runs out saying, “The dinosaurs are here too, run!” I look back and see one clawing through a door (she must’ve trapped it) and we start running out.

I see my family is there in a car, we’re panicking, (well everyone else is panicking, not me cuz i know it’s a dream) and since I knew it was a dream I fucking punched through the door of the van, ripped it open, then reclosed it behind me just because I could LOL like just because I could I did. =)) Oh and apparently it was normal to do that because nobody even questioned it. I love dreams.

If the rest of my family was real, they would’ve been able to see the gratification in my face since I could manipulate reality.

My sister has to drive one car on her own for SOME reason, like she HAS to. So we take off and there’s like raptors running up the hillside towards us and of course my sis is lagging and about to fucking die.

Ok now read this next part fast as if you were trying to say as many words as you could in one breath. I typed it in this context, and that’s how it happened.*

All of our cars come to a screeching halt, we get out, she’s gotten out and running towards us, a raptor is about to get her, I tell my dad to give me his fucking gun! more like I scream it, everything here is slowed down because I needed to slow it down or my sis would die, I grab the .357 magnum that my dad apparently had, whip it over, it’s fucking heavy (even though i can do whatever I want in my dream I still can’t myself whip it around any faster) and I slowly aim it at the raptor about to pounce on my sister who tripped, fire twice, both of the shots hitting the raptor and kill it. HELL YEAH. (Sorry for the punctuation in that paragraph, but if you read it with sentences and periods, it would ruin the full effect for how much happened in just a few seconds.)

I feel like a total badass at this point. But the raptors (so many) are still coming. This is where I really pulled the it’s-my-dream-i-can-do-whatever-I-want thing out of my ass.

I remember it’s my dream (i still didn’t know it was a dream within a dream yet) and I fucking do this thing where the best I can explain it is I just alter all of reality, grab up all the people with me, and basically jump to where we were heading off to in the first place(hold your breath haha), which just so happens to be South Padre Island, where it’s apparently the safe haven for the world, who would’ve thought?

So we’re there and everything’s great. SPI is FUCKING GORGEOUSSSSSS. Like again, nothing is as beautiful as what I saw. I can try my best to explain it. We are on top of like a high mountain type thing, where the summit is like an acre wide and long and you can look down to see everything else. It’s gorgeous, like an oasis with beautiful blue water everywhere. There’s springs and shrubbery and flowers and fucking-it’s fucking basically the garden of fucking eden. And the whole time I have a gigantic smile because I know this is a dream but the sight is so fucking beautiful…

Then it happens. When you know it’s a dream, and you start losing your grip on the dream world. I felt it…slipping away. Fuuuck. I “wake up” in the same position I actually fell asleep in (I fell asleep in my dream, in order to go into my dream dream, in the same position that I went to sleep in real life, so that’s why I thought I was awake, when I was really just in my first dream still.)

Then I look to the door and there’s commotion outside. Oh shiet, it’s looking exactly like the start of my dream dream!!! with the commotion under the door, so i’m like holy shit. I open the door and some dude’s there. He says something to me that I don’t really remember, but when I turn around, my room is suddenly like a massive party room with like 20 beds in it and a bunch of people are having a party in there and jumping on the beds. And i’m like “badass!!” I jump in and start wrestling one of the hot girls there :wink: haha

Then I wake up for real this time.

And I take my head out from under the pillow, look around, and realize what the fuck! just happened. and I laugh for like 20 seconds. Then I had to write this down. Wow, i’m sleeping with my pillow over my head from now on because that was such a trip!!

Way too fucking long man ^^

I never remember any of my dreams, maybe just one about every month and by a few hours into the day I already forget what the dream was.

I have dreams were I clench my teeth together and they crumble and break.
And sometimes, I have dreams where my life is going just the way I want it to, and I really think it’s reality, then I wake up…fml.

I recently dreamed that I was having sex with my first girlfriend (the girl I lost my virginity to back in 1980). Everything was going great until I looked down and I could see her pelvis had no skin on it. It was all bones and dried out muscle. It was then that I realized she was dead and in a state of severe decomposition.

I awoke wondering if in real life, she was actually dead.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.[/quote]

After my grandfather died a couple years ago, perhaps three days to a week after his death, we (closest relatives) had dreams that he came to us and gave us various reassurances about being dead.

For instance, he talked to my grandmother about taking care of the rest of the family. I wonder if this happens a lot and if it’s a subconscious way of your mind providing closure.

On another note, I took ZMA for the first time last night and dreamed about being suffocated by fat cats and my shirt falling off in front of strange men while my mother mocked me.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

After my grandfather died a couple years ago, perhaps three days to a week after his death, we (closest relatives) had dreams that he came to us and gave us various reassurances about being dead.

For instance, he talked to my grandmother about taking care of the rest of the family. I wonder if this happens a lot and if it’s a subconscious way of your mind providing closure.

On another note, I took ZMA for the first time last night and dreamed about being suffocated by fat cats and my shirt falling off in front of strange men while my mother mocked me. [/quote]

Wow. That must’ve been pretty intense. Did it help you in any way?

At least you weren’t dreaming about zits.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
sluicy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

After my grandfather died a couple years ago, perhaps three days to a week after his death, we (closest relatives) had dreams that he came to us and gave us various reassurances about being dead.

For instance, he talked to my grandmother about taking care of the rest of the family. I wonder if this happens a lot and if it’s a subconscious way of your mind providing closure.

On another note, I took ZMA for the first time last night and dreamed about being suffocated by fat cats and my shirt falling off in front of strange men while my mother mocked me.

Wow. That must’ve been pretty intense. Did it help you in any way? [/quote]

Actually, it did… it really helped take some edge off the immediate pain for both me and my grandmother. I feel kind of silly talking about it, but I am curious about how often that sort of thing happens.

[quote]
At least you weren’t dreaming about zits.[/quote]

Hah! If I do have horrific zit nightmares tonight I will know who to blame.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
sluicy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

After my grandfather died a couple years ago, perhaps three days to a week after his death, we (closest relatives) had dreams that he came to us and gave us various reassurances about being dead.

For instance, he talked to my grandmother about taking care of the rest of the family. I wonder if this happens a lot and if it’s a subconscious way of your mind providing closure.

On another note, I took ZMA for the first time last night and dreamed about being suffocated by fat cats and my shirt falling off in front of strange men while my mother mocked me.

Wow. That must’ve been pretty intense. Did it help you in any way?

Actually, it did… it really helped take some edge off the immediate pain for both me and my grandmother. I feel kind of silly talking about it, but I am curious about how often that sort of thing happens.

At least you weren’t dreaming about zits.

Hah! If I do have horrific zit nightmares tonight I will know who to blame.
[/quote]

That’s really cool. I love those kinds of stories, so why would would you think that it’s silly?

Hey, YOU’RE the one with zit issues, not me.

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
I have dreams were I clench my teeth together and they crumble and break.
[/quote]

Holy Fuck.

I have something similar all the time when I use melatonin/zma

Ill be doing something and my teeth get “loose”, if I dont touch them nothing happens, but I just cant stop wiggling them.

Eventually I end up pulling my teeth out one by one.

Its infuriating and freaky as hell, in the dream I want to stop so bad, I just cant.

I dreamt I had hair…and that I couldn’t get it to style right leading to a series of uncontrollable bad hair days. I woke up both saddened yet strangely happy that I get to shave it off again.

I’ve had the teeth crumbling thing, myself. It’s like they were made of thin pieces of ice.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I’ve had the teeth crumbling thing, myself. It’s like they were made of thin pieces of ice.[/quote]

Maybe you grind your teeth at night. Many people do without knowing unless their spouse hears it while sleeping.

Loss of teeth has always been one of my fears since I was a boy. This has manifested itself in recurring dreams where my teeth and gums are so soft, I can push them out with my tongue.

Good thing my teeth are strong and healthy in real life.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Loss of teeth has always been one of my fears since I was a boy. This has manifested itself in recurring dreams where my teeth and gums are so soft, I can push them out with my tongue.

Good thing my teeth are strong and healthy in real life.

[/quote]

wow, like 5 guys have the teeth thing besides me.

Apparently the only thing high testosterone meat heads fear is their teeth coming out.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Loss of teeth has always been one of my fears since I was a boy. This has manifested itself in recurring dreams where my teeth and gums are so soft, I can push them out with my tongue.

Good thing my teeth are strong and healthy in real life.

wow, like 5 guys have the teeth thing besides me.

Apparently the only thing high testosterone meat heads fear is their teeth coming out.[/quote]

…and their SERMS and/or HCG being fake. Actually had a dream like that. Hell in that dreamed I was injecting test. Then started to shrink in size. PCT stuff was all counterfeit and was losing LBM by seconds. For some reason I had no meat and no oatmeal and couldn’t find a protein powder tub. Also BBB had turned gay and started to fear the needle. Cortes was a natural bodybuilder. Tribunaldude was a white skinny bastard with an honest job and Prof X was a BB.com mod posting ‘La Beuff’ Pics. He was also white and had an 8 pack and weighed 60lbs. But for some reason Push was still having 3 somes while holding a packet of cheweing gum with one hand, smiling and then for some reason the words ‘The fresh maker’ appeared while the image froze for a second. One of em girls was the girl from my avatar I think, she had no face.

It also means I’m hovering on the steroids forum for WAY too much time. SAMA may be a culprit also. Funny thing I never injected (money reasons, not fear of the needle). Wait that’s way too much info for a ‘get a life’ forum.

I’m off eating my goat cheese, yogurt and milk and sleep. Good night y’all.

Ah well. Back at staring at those jumping boobies… sorry uuuh it has become a ‘routine’ thing. My bad.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Loss of teeth has always been one of my fears since I was a boy. This has manifested itself in recurring dreams where my teeth and gums are so soft, I can push them out with my tongue.

Good thing my teeth are strong and healthy in real life.

wow, like 5 guys have the teeth thing besides me.

Apparently the only thing high testosterone meat heads fear is their teeth coming out.

…and their SERMS and/or HCG being fake. Actually had a dream like that. Hell in that dreamed I was injecting test. Then started to shrink in size. PCT stuff was all counterfeit and was losing LBM by seconds. For some reason I had no meat and no oatmeal and couldn’t find a protein powder tub. Also BBB had turned gay and started to fear the needle. Cortes was a natural bodybuilder. Westclock was a white skinny bastard with an honest job and Prof X was a BB.com mod posting ‘La Beuff’ Pics. He was also white and had an 8 pack and weighed 60lbs. But for some reason Push was still having 3 somes while holding a packet of cheweing gum with one hand, smiling and then for some reason the words ‘The fresh maker’ appeared while the image froze for a second. One of em girls was the girl from my avatar I think, she had no face.

It also means I’m hovering on the steroids forum for WAY too much time. SAMA may be a culprit also. Funny thing I never injected (money reasons, not fear of the needle). Wait that’s way too much info for a ‘get a life’ forum.

I’m off eating my goat cheese, yogurt and milk and sleep. Good night y’all.

Ah well. Back at staring at those jumping boobies… sorry uuuh it has become a ‘routine’ thing. My bad.[/quote]

I think that maybe you need to GAL, and step away from the computer my friend. Just for a little while.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Loss of teeth has always been one of my fears since I was a boy. This has manifested itself in recurring dreams where my teeth and gums are so soft, I can push them out with my tongue.

Good thing my teeth are strong and healthy in real life.

wow, like 5 guys have the teeth thing besides me.

Apparently the only thing high testosterone meat heads fear is their teeth coming out.

…and their SERMS and/or HCG being fake. Actually had a dream like that. Hell in that dreamed I was injecting test. Then started to shrink in size. PCT stuff was all counterfeit and was losing LBM by seconds. For some reason I had no meat and no oatmeal and couldn’t find a protein powder tub. Also BBB had turned gay and started to fear the needle. Cortes was a natural bodybuilder. Westclock was a white skinny bastard with an honest job and Prof X was a BB.com mod posting ‘La Beuff’ Pics. He was also white and had an 8 pack and weighed 60lbs. But for some reason Push was still having 3 somes while holding a packet of cheweing gum with one hand, smiling and then for some reason the words ‘The fresh maker’ appeared while the image froze for a second. One of em girls was the girl from my avatar I think, she had no face.

It also means I’m hovering on the steroids forum for WAY too much time. SAMA may be a culprit also. Funny thing I never injected (money reasons, not fear of the needle). Wait that’s way too much info for a ‘get a life’ forum.

I’m off eating my goat cheese, yogurt and milk and sleep. Good night y’all.

Ah well. Back at staring at those jumping boobies… sorry uuuh it has become a ‘routine’ thing. My bad.

I think that maybe you need to GAL, and step away from the computer my friend. Just for a little while.[/quote]

Nah I said that for shit and giggles. Man, this is the internet-never believe a word.

:stuck_out_tongue:

GOOD NIGHT!!! LOL

ZMA + Booze = strangeeee dreams. I’ve been having dreams of playing rugby in a sling also. Depressing, as i’m in a sling and our season just started.