T Nation

Dreaming Failure

Just got up at 7:00pm (work at night) from a depressing dream.

Mind you I’ve been off my HRT due to insurance issues, and never did injectables.
The dream was me with a syringe of T about to inject and I just couldn’t do it…

So I take the hypo and place it (still loaded) in the refrigerator thinking I will try again later when I get my head right (I didn’t even wrap it).

Even In my dreams I’m a wuss…

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Just got up at 7:00pm (work at night) from a depressing dream.

Mind you I’ve been off my HRT due to insurance issues, and never did injectables.
The dream was me with a syringe of T about to inject and I just couldn’t do it…

So I take the hypo and place it (still loaded) in the refrigerator thinking I will try again later when I get my head right (I didn’t even wrap it).

Even In my dreams I’m a wuss…
[/quote]

the syringe was pecker shaped was it???

[quote]malakuzzo wrote:
the syringe was pecker shaped was it???[/quote]

Clearly not.

If it was, he wouldn’t have had a problem.

Lame dream

Ease up dood.
I’m a noob m’kay?

(sigh)why do I bother?

I rode a straw horse down main street last night. I lost some of the straw in the middle, so it was riding a bit low after a bit, and wasn’t as supportive as I would have liked, but it wasn’t unpleasant.

ZMA is a helluva drug.

I just woke myself while dreaming I was conducting a symphony. I couldn’t figure out how to do 3/4.

I dreamed I was at the Pro Bowl and fans were allowed on the field to play.
I caught one of the game balls and held onto it to get autographs later on.
As I’m waiting, my mouth starts to swell up like crazy (related to my recent root canal) and I’m embarassed to be seen.

That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

I had a dream where I could literally punch through walls and kill velociraptors with one shot…oh wait, depressing dreams huh?

Dreaming about squatting 1000lbs. Damn. Well that ain’t depressing.

Ah errrr Dreaming about makin love to a hot blonde I know after which I woke up knowing:

  1. She’s far away
  2. She probably forgot about me
  3. why the hell I was dreaming about that if I know that probably no 2) is a fact?

That’s depressing.

Back to dreaming about squatting 1000lbs…

I had a dream that I was the Green Lantern in an evil dark forest, sitting beside a campfire with some viking man and his daughter. After an argument I didn’t have the nerve to listen to, they part ways.

The father striding down the hill while the daughter into the forest… the forest that stank of evil. Knowing I needed to save her life, and being the slow idiot I am, I only go tthe brilliant idea of using my power ring when she had completely vanished over a ledge and into the malicious woods…

where it wouldnt be long before she was eaten by mis-shapen wolves or demons. What depressed me about this dream was that I simply didn’t have the willpower to use the ring. I couldnt summon enough power to allow myself to levitate over the ledge (that I for some reason couldn’t cross), or use it to fly… or anything else. I need to practice.

I had a recent dream where I was a superhero of my own imagining, known as the Magician. I had armour, helmet (that looked liked one from Killzone) and gloves. The armour provided me with protection from knives, bullets etc. The helmet provided me with mild precognitive abilities and telekinesis.

But what was truly cool were the gloves. They had disks implanted into them that would allow me to creat magnetic and anti-gravity force fields, so that I could fly and also manipulate metal objects (like Magneto… but not to the same extent). They were also wired up to an energy pack on my back so that I could cast electrical bolts.

Anyway, the actual dream is funny because it is set in The Dark Knight. Well the Joker is robbing a bank with some thugs, and the police have got their guys on the second floor with snipers on him and his crew, but for some reason they are not authorized to take any shots.

In other words, the Joker has gotten his plans to the point that the police aren’t allowed to take him down. All they can do is threaten him while he proceeds to rob a bank.

Now the Magician won’t have any of this, and I break into the bank via the roof, landing in an office from which I break down the door. Then I find myself standing at a large stairway at the second level of the main entrance hall (It’s a big bank). The stairs are lined with cops. The Joker now knows I’m here, and he doesn’t waste a second to try and kill me.

He throws a grenade at me and it lands on the stairs as I am making my way down by sliding down the rails. “Get down” the cops scream to each other as the grenade is literally in their midst. With a single gesture I pick up the grenade from a distance via my magnetic gloves and blast it back at the thugs. It blows up, killing several. But the Joker survives, hiding around a corner, at the doorway to a room full of the bank’s staff.

I activate the gravity repulsors on my hands and swoop down to Jokers men as they rain bullets at me (my armour protects me). I land, and one rather meaty fellow swings the butt of his shotgun at my face but I crouch instinctively, only to rise just as fast and land a sharp elbow into his temple that swings him off his feet and onto the floor.

Another points his sub machine gun at me, the sneer of glee on his face quickly turning to shock as I outstretch a hand and blast him twenty feet into the air with a lance of electricity emanating from my palm. I take out several more thugs in quick succession.

And now I find the Joker in front of me. Saying nothing, with not even a smile, he lashes out with a fist -----I catch the fist in mid air, spin him around as he pulls out a magnum from his clothes, and simply grab his hand - breaking his fingers as I do so – and pull the gun from his grasp.

I make sure he is held tightly with my left arm as I gaze into the room full of bank workers. There are several thugs who reveal themselves. One on my right cranks a shotgun but a single blast into his neck sends him reeling.

Another bastard, 12 feet infront of me, lines up my head with the barrel of his long, gleaming pistol… I drop the gun thats in my hand and with a single thought, the enemy’s pistol flies out of the gunman’s hand and straight into mine. I blow his stumped expression to pieces.

That’s where the dream ends. Hopefully it means the police apprehended the Joker. The Magician escapes… to fight another day.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.[/quote]

That sounds very painful. I am sorry for your loss.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

That sounds very painful. I am sorry for your loss.[/quote]

Thanks.

I’ve had these kinds of dreams for years.

The superhero dreams are the shit, though. They’re a good time.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

That sounds very painful. I am sorry for your loss.[/quote]

That has to be one of the most depressing dream.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

That sounds very painful. I am sorry for your loss.

That has to be one of the most depressing dream.[/quote]

It is. Sorry hearing that man. Hey, you could dream about these tonight tough

<---------------------

Or about Dark_angel’s girlfriend

or about meesuspush and one of her girlfriends.

Kid you not once I had a dream of being 40, having orgies in an exotic location, with lot’s of woman and random midgets and cute little bunnies shagging. Ahhhh good times.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
That’s depressing?

Try dreaming that you’re talking to dead loved ones or hugging pets, being so happy that they’re alive, only to realize that it’s just a dream.

That sounds very painful. I am sorry for your loss.

That has to be one of the most depressing dream.

It is. Sorry hearing that man. Hey, you could dream about these tonight tough

<---------------------

Or about Dark_angel’s girlfriend

or about meesuspush and one of her girlfriends.

Kid you not once I had a dream of being 40, having orgies in an exotic location, with lot’s of woman and random midgets and cute little bunnies shagging. Ahhhh good times.[/quote]

Guys, I appreciate your comments, seriously. It wasn’t my intention to gain sympathy.

Like everyone else, I have some very intense and freaky dreams.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I had a recent dream where I was a superhero of my own imagining, known as the Magician. I had armour, helmet (that looked liked one from Killzone) and gloves. The armour provided me with protection from knives, bullets etc. The helmet provided me with mild precognitive abilities and telekinesis.

But what was truly cool were the gloves. They had disks implanted into them that would allow me to creat magnetic and anti-gravity force fields, so that I could fly and also manipulate metal objects (like Magneto… but not to the same extent). They were also wired up to an energy pack on my back so that I could cast electrical bolts.

Anyway, the actual dream is funny because it is set in The Dark Knight. Well the Joker is robbing a bank with some thugs, and the police have got their guys on the second floor with snipers on him and his crew, but for some reason they are not authorized to take any shots.

In other words, the Joker has gotten his plans to the point that the police aren’t allowed to take him down. All they can do is threaten him while he proceeds to rob a bank.

Now the Magician won’t have any of this, and I break into the bank via the roof, landing in an office from which I break down the door. Then I find myself standing at a large stairway at the second level of the main entrance hall (It’s a big bank). The stairs are lined with cops. The Joker now knows I’m here, and he doesn’t waste a second to try and kill me.

He throws a grenade at me and it lands on the stairs as I am making my way down by sliding down the rails. “Get down” the cops scream to each other as the grenade is literally in their midst.

With a single gesture I pick up the grenade from a distance via my magnetic gloves and blast it back at the thugs. It blows up, killing several. But the Joker survives, hiding around a corner, at the doorway to a room full of the bank’s staff.

I activate the gravity repulsors on my hands and swoop down to Jokers men as they rain bullets at me (my armour protects me). I land, and one rather meaty fellow swings the butt of his shotgun at my face but I crouch instinctively, only to rise just as fast and land a sharp elbow into his temple that swings him off his feet and onto the floor.

Another points his sub machine gun at me, the sneer of glee on his face quickly turning to shock as I outstretch a hand and blast him twenty feet into the air with a lance of electricity emanating from my palm. I take out several more thugs in quick succession.

And now I find the Joker in front of me. Saying nothing, with not even a smile, he lashes out with a fist -----I catch the fist in mid air, spin him around as he pulls out a magnum from his clothes, and simply grab his hand - breaking his fingers as I do so – and pull the gun from his grasp.

I make sure he is held tightly with my left arm as I gaze into the room full of bank workers. There are several thugs who reveal themselves. One on my right cranks a shotgun but a single blast into his neck sends him reeling.

Another bastard, 12 feet infront of me, lines up my head with the barrel of his long, gleaming pistol… I drop the gun thats in my hand and with a single thought, the enemy’s pistol flies out of the gunman’s hand and straight into mine. I blow his stumped expression to pieces.

That’s where the dream ends. Hopefully it means the police apprehended the Joker. The Magician escapes… to fight another day. [/quote]

You should write a screenplay of your dream and send that to some movie studio.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I had a recent dream where I was a superhero of my own imagining, known as the Magician. I had armour, helmet (that looked liked one from Killzone) and gloves.

The armour provided me with protection from knives, bullets etc. The helmet provided me with mild precognitive abilities and telekinesis.

But what was truly cool were the gloves. They had disks implanted into them that would allow me to creat magnetic and anti-gravity force fields, so that I could fly and also manipulate metal objects (like Magneto… but not to the same extent). They were also wired up to an energy pack on my back so that I could cast electrical bolts.

Anyway, the actual dream is funny because it is set in The Dark Knight. Well the Joker is robbing a bank with some thugs, and the police have got their guys on the second floor with snipers on him and his crew, but for some reason they are not authorized to take any shots.

In other words, the Joker has gotten his plans to the point that the police aren’t allowed to take him down. All they can do is threaten him while he proceeds to rob a bank.

Now the Magician won’t have any of this, and I break into the bank via the roof, landing in an office from which I break down the door. Then I find myself standing at a large stairway at the second level of the main entrance hall (It’s a big bank). The stairs are lined with cops. The Joker now knows I’m here, and he doesn’t waste a second to try and kill me.

He throws a grenade at me and it lands on the stairs as I am making my way down by sliding down the rails. “Get down” the cops scream to each other as the grenade is literally in their midst. With a single gesture I pick up the grenade from a distance via my magnetic gloves and blast it back at the thugs. It blows up, killing several. But the Joker survives, hiding around a corner, at the doorway to a room full of the bank’s staff.

I activate the gravity repulsors on my hands and swoop down to Jokers men as they rain bullets at me (my armour protects me). I land, and one rather meaty fellow swings the butt of his shotgun at my face but I crouch instinctively, only to rise just as fast and land a sharp elbow into his temple that swings him off his feet and onto the floor.

Another points his sub machine gun at me, the sneer of glee on his face quickly turning to shock as I outstretch a hand and blast him twenty feet into the air with a lance of electricity emanating from my palm. I take out several more thugs in quick succession.

And now I find the Joker in front of me. Saying nothing, with not even a smile, he lashes out with a fist -----I catch the fist in mid air, spin him around as he pulls out a magnum from his clothes, and simply grab his hand - breaking his fingers as I do so – and pull the gun from his grasp.

I make sure he is held tightly with my left arm as I gaze into the room full of bank workers. There are several thugs who reveal themselves. One on my right cranks a shotgun but a single blast into his neck sends him reeling.

Another bastard, 12 feet infront of me, lines up my head with the barrel of his long, gleaming pistol… I drop the gun thats in my hand and with a single thought, the enemy’s pistol flies out of the gunman’s hand and straight into mine. I blow his stumped expression to pieces.

That’s where the dream ends. Hopefully it means the police apprehended the Joker. The Magician escapes… to fight another day. [/quote]

No more cake before bed.