T Nation

Drawing Up From Vial to Insulin Pin

I am fortunate enough to have got my hands on some winstrol vials.

I was planning on injecting IM and using insulin pins.

Two questions.

Is an insulin pin long enough to inject into muscle in the delts and quads? (I have very little fat)

If so how do I draw the winstrol into the syringe as the pin will not fit into the vial.

Cheers

You can’t use insulin needles w/ winstrol. The particles don’t fit through the needle ad it gets all clogged up. Its a real pain in the ass and you end wasting some winstrol. Even 27g needles get clogged up, go for 25g. If you end up finding out the hardway and trying it anyway, use a regular syringe and needle to draw the liquid out, then back-load the syringe needle.

-M

[quote]mbaina wrote:
You can’t use insulin needles w/ winstrol. The particles don’t fit through the needle ad it gets all clogged up. Its a real pain in the ass and you end wasting some winstrol. Even 27g needles get clogged up, go for 25g. If you end up finding out the hardway and trying it anyway, use a regular syringe and needle to draw the liquid out, then back-load the syringe needle.

-M[/quote]

Ok fair enough cheers, I thought I might get away with it, not to worry I have some 23g’s

Cheers