Draper's Tuna and Water Diet

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
Avocado wrote:
florin wrote:
old_hitter wrote:

“fuck you”

-chris

Dude, this had me rolling!!! Good one Avocado.

Smart man, Avocado. :slight_smile:

Nate, responding to your reply on top, do you drink ANY fruit juice or do you make sure that the juice you’re drinking has no added sugar?[/quote]

I don’t drink juice. I stopped drinking all fruit juices several years ago. I don’t drink milk either.

Every once in a while I drink tea if I go out to eat at a local Asian Fushion restaurant. Otherwise, I only drink water.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I don’t drink juice. I stopped drinking all fruit juices several years ago. I don’t drink milk either.

Every once in a while I drink tea if I go out to eat at a local Asian Fushion restaurant. Otherwise, I only drink water.[/quote]

OK, then why recommend fruit juice in your system-cleaning suggestion? Most fruit juices have added sugar and minimal nutrition. A person wanting to go that route would be better off drinking water instead. Thanks for the response.

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

Every once in a while I drink tea if I go out to eat at a local Asian Fushion restaurant. Otherwise, I only drink water.

OK, then why recommend fruit juice in your system-cleaning suggestion? Most fruit juices have added sugar and minimal nutrition. A person wanting to go that route would be better off drinking water instead. Thanks for the response.[/quote]

Just because I don’t drink juice doesn’t mean someone else shouldn’t.

I’ve seen certain “fasts” where people used fruit, veggies and juices. Some recommend only juice. Some only soup/broth.

As for added sugar in juices, you can buy juice with no sugar (grape juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, apple juice). All you do is buy 100% juice products. The only sugar is obviously going to come from the sugar in the juice.

I gave the OP a suggestion on a different type of fast that he may want to try rather than just tuna and water.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

OK, then why recommend fruit juice in your system-cleaning suggestion? Most fruit juices have added sugar and minimal nutrition. A person wanting to go that route would be better off drinking water instead. Thanks for the response.

Just because I don’t drink juice doesn’t mean someone else shouldn’t.

I’ve seen certain “fasts” where people used fruit, veggies and juices. Some recommend only juice. Some only soup/broth.

As for added sugar in juices, you can buy juice with no sugar (grape juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, apple juice). All you do is buy 100% juice products. The only sugar is obviously going to come from the sugar in the juice.

I gave the OP a suggestion on a different type of fast that he may want to try rather than just tuna and water.
[/quote]

But you can’t put hot sauce on fruit now can you?

-chris

[quote]Avocado wrote:
But you can’t put hot sauce on fruit now can you?

-chris[/quote]

Very true. I don’t think the two go together very well. But hot sauce on tuna or even veggies could work!

Or be a real man and drink the hot sauce straight up!