Drake Deadlifting

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:
I hope this is the first video of Drake setting a goal and posting videos to hold himself accountable. I actually do not like Drake at all as an artist. One of the first raps I ever heard from him said something about him being the G.O.AT. Drake shouldn’t call himself the G.O.AT. today, much less in his first rap song on sprite commercial. Anyway, it would be cool if that was his 1st video and over the next years we see him get bigger, stronger, and leaner with the videos documenting everything. I would become a fan if that happened.

Drake deadlifts 315#s in a month or two. 405 the first of the year. A few years he’s pulling 455. Puts on 25-35 lbs of muscle. I still wouldn’t call him the G.O.A.T. but i would be a fan.[/quote]

Awesome avatar dude.[/quote]

Thanks man. My favorite ‘bodybuilding’ picture

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:
I hope this is the first video of Drake setting a goal and posting videos to hold himself accountable. I actually do not like Drake at all as an artist. One of the first raps I ever heard from him said something about him being the G.O.AT. Drake shouldn’t call himself the G.O.AT. today, much less in his first rap song on sprite commercial. Anyway, it would be cool if that was his 1st video and over the next years we see him get bigger, stronger, and leaner with the videos documenting everything. I would become a fan if that happened.

Drake deadlifts 315#s in a month or two. 405 the first of the year. A few years he’s pulling 455. Puts on 25-35 lbs of muscle. I still wouldn’t call him the G.O.A.T. but i would be a fan.[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait…wait a second. Wait a second.

There’s only one plate on each side of that picture.

ONE PLATE. Holy shit, that pussy probably has to round his back to pull that. What a CLOWN@!!!11

Lollzzlllzzzz11!!11

I’m surprised he can even lift 2 plates. Whatever, good for him.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

ONE PLATE. Holy shit, that pussy probably has to round his back to pull that. What a CLOWN@!!!11

Lollzzlllzzzz11!!11[/quote]

Uh Yeah man. I am pretty sure it isn’t a picture of post deadlift.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

Uh Yeah man. I am pretty sure it isn’t a picture of post deadlift. [/quote]

Also it’s Art. So you can interpret it any way you like.
You picture it as a ‘pussy’ that is rounding his back deadlifting 135#s

I picture it as a badass. Those aren’t 45# plates, they are 100#ers, also has 10’s stacked on as well. See the shadow off the plate closer to the viewer? I see the picture as him resting after doing a set of clean and presses with 260#s.

But, to each his own.

You made this thread hoping everyone would jump on your “let’s all piss on the successful rapper because secretly I am just jealous of his wealth and popularity” bandwagon. His form isn’t perfect, but it is far from terrible, and at least he’s making an effort. Maybe this video could have some positive influence given his celebrity status. This might be the GAL forum, but you probably wouldn’t be using this website if you didn’t have an interest in weightlifting/bodybuilding/health etc., which, ultimately, is what the site and it’s authors are trying to promote.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

I picture it as a badass. Those aren’t 45# plates, they are 100#ers, also has 10’s stacked on as well. See the shadow off the plate closer to the viewer? I see the picture as him resting after doing a set of clean and presses with 260#s.

But, to each his own.[/quote]

Hey pal, it’s sarcasm. Just sarcasm. I’m kidding.

This was written for him.

Side note: if you’re into his type of music Drake is EXCELLENT in concert

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[/quote]

But, to each his own.[/quote]

Hey pal, it’s sarcasm. Just sarcasm. I’m kidding. [/quote]

My bad. I was like WTF?

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]elliottcorum wrote:
I don’t know who this guy is, but if he has fans then maybe this will encourage some of them to pick up a barbell. So he’s not technically perfect, doesn’t matter. Give the guy a break, at least he’s doing something, and I’m glad to see it.[/quote]
x2[/quote]
/0

[quote]James Brown wrote:
You made this thread hoping everyone would jump on your “let’s all piss on the successful rapper because secretly I am just jealous of his wealth and popularity” bandwagon. His form isn’t perfect, but it is far from terrible, and at least he’s making an effort. Maybe this video could have some positive influence given his celebrity status. This might be the GAL forum, but you probably wouldn’t be using this website if you didn’t have an interest in weightlifting/bodybuilding/health etc., which, ultimately, is what the site and it’s authors are trying to promote.[/quote]
Get down with your bad self. You got soul, right?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

You made this thread hoping everyone would jump on your “let’s all piss on the successful rapper because secretly I am just jealous of his wealth and popularity” bandwagon. His form isn’t perfect, but it is far from terrible, and at least he’s making an effort. Maybe this video could have some positive influence given his celebrity status. This might be the GAL forum, but you probably wouldn’t be using this website if you didn’t have an interest in weightlifting/bodybuilding/health etc., which, ultimately, is what the site and it’s authors are trying to promote.[/quote]
Get down with your bad self. You got soul, right?[/quote]

Oh fuck me. Stop reading so far into the OP’s post. It was just some light-hearted heckling. And yes his form is that fucking bad. I’ve got shit deadlift form, but if there’s one thing even I don’t do it’s jerk it off the ground with bent arms.

inb4 we find out drake pulled more than some of the fuckers posting about this on forums looool

[quote]PlainPat wrote:
inb4 we find out drake pulled more than some of the fuckers posting about this on forums looool[/quote]
Drake the type of nigga that’ll look at a barbell and say, “I’ll never lock you out.”

[quote]PlainPat wrote:
inb4 we find out drake pulled more than some of the fuckers posting about this on forums looool[/quote]

OH what a hoot!!! An avi that was used for a txt message… hahahahahah Hope he or she liked it big boy. lol! And people say their is no more originality .

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

OH what a hoot!!! An avi that was used for a txt message… hahahahahah Hope he or she liked it big boy. lol! And people say their is no more originality .[/quote]
Snapchat lol.

[quote]Claudan wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Dat arm bending buys him a one way ticket.[/quote]

if only someone made a meme with Tyga’s ‘rack rack city bitch’ but used ‘snap snap city bitch’. [/quote]

What is your dead lift max claudian? …and if you say “well I don’t dead lift cause of blah blah blah” then the answer is zero.

And how badly do you hate drakes music?

LOL who gives a fuck if Drake has money and is popular. Only superficial Americans glorify wealth and popularity as something more important and envious than happiness, inner wealth or social contribution.

When I say Drake is a soft and annoying music personality I’m saying that because I think his music sucks and share in the general public sentiment about him (read: Drake is a pussy memes), not because I’m “jealous.”