DragonBorn First Ever AAS Log

Whats up everybody. Running AAS for the first time. I’ve done several cycles of Pro Hormones and have decided to get into the real deal.

I’m pinning 500mg super test E once a week. 1st pin was right glute. Soreness was mild but was able to lift with the exception of legs due to inflammation. 2nd pin was right quad. soreness was severe after 24 hours. pain severe. unable to walk. Ive read all this is normal for virgin muscle and the high dosage so I’m not tripping out at all. just pissed because I might not be able to lift so I feel like wtf. Its not infected blah blah blah.

Just wish I could go hit the weights like a fucking beast like I usually do on a good oral. This better subside after awhile or im not even going to bother with it anymore. whats the point in pinning if you cant fucking lift. anyways. 2 weeks in. front loaded with 20mg superdrol, 30 mg tren in week 3 of that. Pumps, strength gains are starting. Feeling like a beast.

I’m not going to post numbers or what i’m lifting because I dont need to hear any shit from the “know it alls” I got this.

Looking forward to an awesome first cycle. some real “Boom! Headshot.” PR busting days ahead.

Hope everyone has a great day as well. Peace be with you.

you’ve restored my faith in humanity, yoda.

[quote]DragonBorn8612 wrote:

I’m not going to post numbers or what i’m lifting because I dont need to hear any shit from the “know it alls” I got this…[/quote]

Let me guess

19 years old
5’6"
140lbs

Bench max 135 (on machine bench)
Squat max 125
Deadlift 150

Am I close?

lmao at ^^^
Numbers don’t mean everything, but yes they do tell a bit about background. As for pain in your quad, I know a few experienced AAS users that just can’t pin their quads. Try switching to your delt, and be patient with your quads, you might just be one of those few that it doesn’t agree with. Test E should be a pain free injection, virgin muscles do play a role, so does your shaky hand etc. If you can’t walk, i wouldn’t put it on virgin muscle.

Smalsh. Thanks for the input dude. You might be right My quad looks like someone from good fellas had a go at it with a baseball bat. its sad. No discoloration tho. Its SLIGHTLY better than yesterday however. What I’m going to do is drop my dosages in half and see if that does anything. I Want to see how I react to that. Afterwards I might go back to pinning 500 again. We’ll see. Dosing in delts should be interesting. As far as being shaky I dont think im anymore shaky than a doc because I was totally calm while I was pinning and paying attention to the shaking. Also I’m pinning wiht 23g needles and they are either 1 inch or 1.5 inch. So far I’ve only pinned with the 1 Inch pins. Should I try Switching?

And to you BUDs, you’re exactly the type of guy I was talking about. This isnt my first forum and I’ll tell you what right now, you can take your Type-A internet personality and cram it right up your fucking ass. I dont give a goddamn about anything negative you got to say.

I seriously want to lift right now so bad. And oh yea. I’m really a super chill nice guy. I just have 0 tolerance for some of the guys that are on forums. No mf respect, No mf brains, and especially have no idea what it means to be a classy bodybuilder. These types are definitely some new age shit.

I hope everyone has a great day.

If you do switch to your delts i’d def not do any more than 1ml. Also i’d probably switch to 250mg E3D, rather than 500mg once a week.

Ouch I think I struck a nerve. I’m not to far off am I? It’s usually the “know it alls” that can give advice. Im far from the “type A personality” You can read my other post and you’ll realize I’m a pretty right on dude and will gladly give advice to people that deserve it. Go back to pro hormones douche

Smalsh. I’ll give that a try thanks for the input.

BUDS…dude i’m just going to leave you alone. I specifically stated in my first post WHY I wasn’t going to post numbers and you just HAD to shoot back at that, so really man you opened up this can of worms yourself. however I’ll give it you that you might be an alright guy so lets just chill ok?

You never explained why, you just said you don’t want to get any shit, No reason why you can’t put up some stats unless what I said holds some truth and your looking for a shortcut. Looks to me your a “know it all” already so good luck on your cycle

Im 26. I dont know maxes but heres what I work with 6-8 rep range.

Bench 260
Squat 315
Dead 365
Overhead bar Press standing 155
Dumbbell press 110
Seated row 260
lat pull down wide grip 220-240 depending on pulley system. close grip 280
angled leg press 800
Dip machine: 360
shrug machine 450
preacher curl 60
barbell curl 115
Tricep Pushdowns ( I rep the stack pretty much anywhere I go)
Leg curl again depending on the machine usually 150-170
Leg extensions (machine dependent again) usually 200-250
calf raise 265 25 reps. I dont rep less than that on calves.

Merr cant think of any other numbers right now. I’m 5’9’’ and been lifting for 10 years. but that’s not solid due to life getting in the way from time to time.

My numbers arent the best but they are decent. One thing about me is I’m not a number snob thats why I dont care about them. I’m a body builder. If i wanted big numbers id be a power lifter. But rather I want my body to actually look like I lift. Its not about what you’re capable of lifting its about how you lift what you lift is whats important to me. Hypertrophy. Protein synthesis. Rest. Numbers are a collateral by-product of what I care about.

Those are decent numbers no reason to think you would get shit from that.

Thanks man. I do appreciate that. I always see room for improvement though. Especially on those top three lifts. Injuries always have given me set-backs a long with just life in general. But ah oh well.

Ive been taking care of my leg all day and it feels tons better. Hopefully I’ll be able to lift soon!

I hear ya with the injuries I’ve had quite a few in the years from dirt bike accidents, because of that I don’t focus on numbers anymore.

Far as the leg goes the quad is my favorite spot to pin, the pain will go away. You could try injecting 250mg twice a week or pin smaller amounts, 250mg in right leg-250mg left leg

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I hear ya with the injuries I’ve had quite a few in the years from dirt bike accidents, because of that I don’t focus on numbers anymore.

Far as the leg goes the quad is my favorite spot to pin, the pain will go away. You could try injecting 250mg twice a week or pin smaller amounts, 250mg in right leg-250mg left leg[/quote]

just my two sense… if your having pain from pining, rolling out helps me. foam roller for the quads and glutes and tennis or lacrosse ball for the delts. itll hurt like hell but it makes the pain go away quicker.

oh and dont do it right after you inject. like a day later the prior days injection site.

First, I would recommend pinning twice a week. Not only for more stable blood levels, but because injecting (I’m assuming) around 2ml into any site isn’t(usually) necessary. I have bad pain with most injectables when I pin quads, so I try and avoid it.
My site preferences are as follows:

1. Ventro-glutes
  2. Glutes
  3. Delts
  4. Quads

If you haven’t tried ventro-glute I would highly recommend it. It has given me the least amount of pain compared to other sites. Look it up on google. Kind of scary the first time but it’s worth it.

Thanks guys I’m definitely appreciating all the feedback. My next pin will be 1ml each. Right Delt Right ventro-glute. Still waiting for this quad to relax because its still swollen and the skin is tight. no sign of infection at all. I’m thinking I just simply need to not shoot quads any more. Not being able to hit the Iron right now is a damn shame. I’m fiending for the gym like a crack addict right now you have no idea.

I’m hoping the smaller dual doses will work in my favor especially after slamming sites with a full 500mg. Something good better come of it. I will be praying to the Iron Godz for sure.

Copelenadml I tried the rolling on the quad and its nearly unbearable to put any significant amount of pressure down but alas I am not one to give up so easily.

Again I really appreciate everyone’s input. Thank you all. Peace out.

[quote]DragonBorn8612 wrote:
Thanks guys I’m definitely appreciating all the feedback. My next pin will be 1ml each. Right Delt Right ventro-glute. Still waiting for this quad to relax because its still swollen and the skin is tight. no sign of infection at all. I’m thinking I just simply need to not shoot quads any more. Not being able to hit the Iron right now is a damn shame. I’m fiending for the gym like a crack addict right now you have no idea.

I’m hoping the smaller dual doses will work in my favor especially after slamming sites with a full 500mg. Something good better come of it. I will be praying to the Iron Godz for sure.

Copelenadml I tried the rolling on the quad and its nearly unbearable to put any significant amount of pressure down but alas I am not one to give up so easily.

Again I really appreciate everyone’s input. Thank you all. Peace out.[/quote]

yeah its gonna be a bitch.

i was the same way with my fist cycle. and it was almost two weeks before i could hit the gym again. thats the worst part but its all uphill from there. i would definitely at least try one more round on each muscle before dropping the quads out of the rotation just because studies have shown that absorption is better through larger muscle groups and blood levels are actually higher after injecting into the glutes or hams as opposed to delts or pecs. (though im not sure how big the difference is, it may be negligible)

which reminds me, pecs are another option if youre big enough.

Dude I have zero science or facts to back this up but when I pin, especially if its home brew or high dosed I fill my syringe and run it under hot tap water for like 30 sec then inject. It works for me dont know why. May help you till you get used to it. After pinning a few cycles you wont even notice anymore.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Dude I have zero science or facts to back this up but when I pin, especially if its home brew or high dosed I fill my syringe and run it under hot tap water for like 30 sec then inject. It works for me dont know why. May help you till you get used to it. After pinning a few cycles you wont even notice anymore. [/quote]

I agree…any little tips you hear about, try them…I always had a hot shower, loosen up the muscle, rubbed the vial in my hand for couple minutes. Plus I never did more than 1ml delts, 1ml quads as i’ve head nightmares so though I would be patient with them, and was doing 2ml in glutes. My opinion would be ease into each site, E3D will keep blood levels stable and ease your virgin muscles into pinning

I hold my pins up to a light bulb to warm up the oil. Some direct pressure and light massaging after injections also some ibprofin helps with the PIP