Dragonball Trailer

Its gonna bomb. I’m still gonna see it.

I never really got into DB, but fuck me clockwise that looked horrible.

I’m personally sick of seeing short, skinny oriental men and titless/assless women waving their arms around dramatically in brightly colored clothes with slo-mo CGI slowing the shit down to make it even MORE un-dramatic. If I wanted to see more of that shit, I;d see a Jet Li movie instead - “house of the flying infant-sized golden dicks” or whatever bullcrap he’s releasing this week.

DB is about obscenely superpowered characters (at the level of pre-Crisis Supes, Galactus at the very least if not THanos with heart) and who ALSO have a martial arts background.
BAh, pass.

Thats Majin Vegeta powering up before he gets beaten by Goku in the Babidi saga… WTF are you smoking?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
aussie101 wrote:
Crappy. It seemed set in a very realistic world, dragon ball is’nt. Also there was a severe lack of buff characters, which was the thing that got me into weights in the first place (it corrupted my mind at a very young age). Surely they could have gotten a muscular actor to at least play Yumcha?

Funny you say that…the guy playing Yumcha looks like the most muscular guy in the movie. But yeah…where the fuck are the muscles???

Hollywood seems to have a muscle-phobia these days…I swear.

Bad Ass avatar Big Boss. I think its taken from Ultimate Battle 22 intro.[/quote]

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Wow.

What a bunch of shit that cartoon must have been, huh?

Don’t make me come over there.[/quote]

Dont make me go super sayin on you!

no srsly I hate you

lol…

i heard their casting budget was over 9,000

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i heard their casting budget was over 9,000 yen.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Thats Majin Vegeta powering up before he gets beaten by Goku in the Babidi saga… WTF are you smoking?

WolBarret wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
aussie101 wrote:
Crappy. It seemed set in a very realistic world, dragon ball is’nt. Also there was a severe lack of buff characters, which was the thing that got me into weights in the first place (it corrupted my mind at a very young age). Surely they could have gotten a muscular actor to at least play Yumcha?

Funny you say that…the guy playing Yumcha looks like the most muscular guy in the movie. But yeah…where the fuck are the muscles???

Bad Ass avatar Big Boss. I think its taken from Ultimate Battle 22 intro.

[/quote]

At 26 seconds into the video, I just F’d you in the A.

You are wrong and I proved that you are wrong. I played this game while I was high school. I bought it from the flea mall. It was burned onto a faceless CD rom and it cost me 15 bucks. It was still in Japanese. DO NOT TEST ME WHEN IT COMES TO DBZ!

I had DragonBall GT on ps1 in 1997. I played the original copy with the American intro that is SUPER rare.

I had Ultimate Battle 22 and the other DBZ PS1 game. Both of these were in Japanese.

OMFG FAIL! Goddamn it! Even CG characters would have been better!!! Wtf is up with films trying to make shit like it’s gonna happen IRL? I will absolutely not watch this garbage. Fucking pathetic.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i heard their casting budget was over 9,000[/quote]

LMAO

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Wow.

What a bunch of shit that cartoon must have been, huh?[/quote]

Sacrilege!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

You are wrong and I proved that you are wrong. I played this game while I was high school. I bought it from the flea mall. It was burned onto a faceless CD rom and it cost me 15 bucks. It was still in Japanese. DO NOT TEST ME WHEN IT COMES TO DBZ!

I had DragonBall GT on ps1 in 1997. I played the original copy with the American intro that is SUPER rare.

I had Ultimate Battle 22 and the other DBZ PS1 game. Both of these were in Japanese. [/quote]

WOW…lol. :wink:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Wow.

What a bunch of shit that cartoon must have been, huh?[/quote]

GTFO!

Ummm…thats still what i said it was. So it was used as part of an intro…

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

WolBarret wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
aussie101 wrote:

I had Ultimate Battle 22 and the other DBZ PS1 game. Both of these were in Japanese. [/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Ummm…thats still what i said it was. So it was used as part of an intro…

WolBarret wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

WolBarret wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
aussie101 wrote:

I had Ultimate Battle 22 and the other DBZ PS1 game. Both of these were in Japanese.

[/quote]

No where in the DBZ Babidi saga did you see that EXACT image. I knew it wasn’t from the Babidi saga, it was taken from the UB22 intro. You made no mention of UB22 and just gave a generic answer.

If Big Boss’s avatar involved Vegeta blowing up a crowd and then grinning like a mad man, then that would be taken from Babibdi saga where Vegeta accepted Babidi’s power boost(Majin). I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to DBZ, but be damned if I let you tell me what I know or don’t know.

You were wrong, I was right. Let it go, let it die.

(Yes, the Internet is serious business.)