Dragonball Trailer

http://dbthemovie.com/2008/10/02/dragonball-trailers/

fail >_>

Doesn’t have the same Dragonball feeling to it…looks like it would be a cool movie on its own, as long as they didn’t use the dragonball name or characters!

Yep.

i never really got into dragon ball, but, what the hell was that? that just looked like some crappy martial arts movie made for kids.
i really hope they dont do the same for cowboy bebop

looks like it could be a cool film but it looks nothing like dragonball. Why the fuck has Bulma got guns??? and who the fuck is MAI???

Crappy. It seemed set in a very realistic world, dragon ball is’nt. Also there was a severe lack of buff characters, which was the thing that got me into weights in the first place (it corrupted my mind at a very young age). Surely they could have gotten a muscular actor to at least play Yumcha?

You know who would’ve been awesome… that Japanese champion eater

One thing that fucks it up the most is that Goku looks like a skinny little fag. He’s supposed to be buff!!!

The colours and the whole setting are all wrong…it’s all very modern world, while the real Dragonball series is more scenic landscapes.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
One thing that fucks it up the most is that Goku looks like a skinny little fag. He’s supposed to be buff!!!

The colors and the whole setting are all wrong…it’s all very modern world, while the real Dragonball series is more scenic landscapes.[/quote]

wow they fucked it up so much… though honestly I think we all knew it would be ridiculous.Goku doesnt even have black hair ffs…had to wait for them to say who was who to know it was a db movie.

OMG I’m seriously going to cry that was so bad. Seriously, wtf why are people going back to my childhood and kicking my sandcastle…sob.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
OMG I’m seriously going to cry that was so bad. Seriously, wtf why are people going back to my childhood and kicking my sandcastle…sob.
[/quote]

x2

I’m just going to repeat what I said in the Geek thread…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

[quote]aussie101 wrote:
Crappy. It seemed set in a very realistic world, dragon ball is’nt. Also there was a severe lack of buff characters, which was the thing that got me into weights in the first place (it corrupted my mind at a very young age). Surely they could have gotten a muscular actor to at least play Yumcha?[/quote]

Funny you say that…the guy playing Yumcha looks like the most muscular guy in the movie. But yeah…where the fuck are the muscles???

Hollywood seems to have a muscle-phobia these days…I swear.

Wow.

What a bunch of shit that cartoon must have been, huh?

I just shed some tears.
WTFF!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Wow.

What a bunch of shit that cartoon must have been, huh?[/quote]

Blasphemer!

[quote]isuru wrote:
I just shed some tears.
WTFF![/quote]

right beside ya man, they fucked this up big time

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
aussie101 wrote:
Crappy. It seemed set in a very realistic world, dragon ball is’nt. Also there was a severe lack of buff characters, which was the thing that got me into weights in the first place (it corrupted my mind at a very young age). Surely they could have gotten a muscular actor to at least play Yumcha?

Funny you say that…the guy playing Yumcha looks like the most muscular guy in the movie. But yeah…where the fuck are the muscles???

Hollywood seems to have a muscle-phobia these days…I swear.

[/quote]

Bad Ass avatar Big Boss. I think its taken from Ultimate Battle 22 intro.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Wow.

What a bunch of shit that cartoon must have been, huh?[/quote]

Don’t make me come over there.