Dragon Lady's Lair

Hello,

My name is Mainy aka Dragon Lady aka Frenchie and I have an addicition. I’m addicted to the white powder. I love it smeared in my hair, caked in my hands and hiding under my finger nails. I love to wear it like a badge of honor on my black pants.

I’m addicted to the bite of a gnarly bar; the toughened hands, the bloody shins. I love to scowl and growl and perhaps even throw the occasional hint of a smile to those who pass through my dungeon. I need to feel the rush of blood to my head, to push my limits and cross the line regularly. I must dance a little with this side of myself to release the pressure. I dance until my legs are shaking and the sweat is gathered in the valley of my back. I lift until the dragon has exhaled every last breath upon my neck and is once again ready to curl and sleep in the back of my mind.

I lift to feel alive and strong and happy.

When you learn to lift for yourself, you can lift the world.

Frenchie

Stats beacause it’s part of the game:
5’5, averaging 160lbs these days

current maxes:
squat 225lbs x2
bench 155lbs
deadlift 305lbs

goals:
squat 240 or 1.5 bodyweight. Mostly I want to rep 225 like I own it.
bench: 160 or bodyweight
deadlift: 315, maybe for reps.

link to old log:

Vacation is over. Back at it.

Sheiko Week 2, Day 2.

Deadlift pause at the knees:
160 1x4
190 2x4
220 4x4 - I still dislike these and starting with this crap after my vacation was no bueno.

Bench:
85 1x5
100 2x5
115 5x4

Deadlift:
160 1x5
190 1x4
220 2x3
240 5x3

Split squats cleaned from floor:
preloaded bar 70lbs 5x5

Facepulls: 75lbs 5x10 - added 5lbs.

2.5 hrs. still nutters.

Jeeesus. Strong lady is strong. I’m in!!!

[quote]Dasher wrote:
Jeeesus. Strong lady is strong. I’m in!!![/quote]

woohoo I snagged me a Dasher :wink:

You had me at hello

THANK GOD YOU’RE BACK. And sweat sheiko :slight_smile: Dl’s to knees kinda make me on high alert for sharts.

OHFUKKYRAHOMGOMNOMNOM

SO.MUCH.SEXY.WIN.

I missed you!

Glad you are back and with a brand spankin new log!

I must steal your deadlift :stuck_out_tongue:

YAY! WELCOME BACK!!
My morning routine of log creep-age will finally start to feel normal again. :slight_smile:

Yaaaay! Frenchie! :slight_smile:

Welcome back Frenchie!

Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. Yay for you!

Lot of new logs, lately - don’t think this one escaped my notice.
Glad you had a good holiday. Top photo is fantastic!

nice work frenchi

and welcome back dragon lady!!

Love the intro! Beauty + strength + wit + a-hole-lotta-other-good-stuff = Frenchie!

Hi!!!

Welcome back Frenchie!

I wanted to tell you your pictures and trip looked beautiful, but I was too scared to close out the last log accidentally.

Excited to follow along as you smash through those goals.

Those deadlift to knees are the one reason I haven’t given Sheiko a try. It just sounds silly and like a good way for me to eff myself up.

yay, new log to lurk in, welcome back Dragon Lady

Brute - I know!!! lol I was totally focusing on that last night. Glad I’m not the only one.

Hallowed - ;X

Ronda - you better do it soon before I hit my 315.

Spock - I’m all about the creepage.

BG - It’s people like you that makes me want to be back.

2Busy - Merci

Cal - Thanks, and always happy to see your face in here.

Kev - I’d have stayed to dive a little longer but well c’est la vie. I must say the sheer volume and ass cracking of Sheiko upped my diving game. After 50 minutes I still had 1000-1100 psi in my tank when the group was averaging 750. i could have stayed down there forever!

MT - damn now I’m blushing.

Mim - Bonjour!

Lula - closing a log is not bad manners. We just move right along to the next one.

Joe - There are a few reasons why I don’t do certain exercise 1- they are too easy. I don’t feel them such as curls with 10lbs dumbbells. 2- the risk of injury is high (behind the neck stuff). The point of these pauses is to stop your momentum. Are they tough? hell yes. Have I been hurt so far nope. And if you read the numbers I only hit 65% of my max. Would I do them all the time? nope. But they do help to grow dem balls. However if someone had some sort of back issue I would really think these through.

LilP - woot! your presence is a good omen.