T Nation

Dr. Phil Kicks Bumfight Owner Off Show

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3739

i thought this was pretty funny.

[quote]All2ez wrote:
http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3739

i thought this was pretty funny.[/quote]

Dr. Phil is a sanctimonious bitch. The bumfights guys blows, obviously, but why the fuck did Phil invite him on the show if he was just going to kick him off?

Dr. Phil is so stupid. He talks about not giving the guy exposure, which is exactly what he did.

If he really cared about refusing the guy publicity, he wouldn’t have asked him on the show to begin with.

Yet another publicity stunt by Dr Phil – I see that Oprah has taught him well.

Someone needs to pay a bum to hit Dr. Phil in the face.

Why the hell would he invite him on to his show just to kick him off straight away without even talking to him? What a tool.
The guy’s hair cut was pretty funny, looks like he was trying to take the piss out of Dr Phil.

Unbe-freaking-lievable. Are we supposed to really believe that he has no prior knowledge what-so-ever about who / what he is going to have on his own show?? If that is true, he’s a retard.

He’s a retard anyway, I suppose.

Man, dude’s haircut was awesome. Too hilarious.

I saw an interview with the bumfights guy a few years back [on Tom Green] and he came across as a cake. Having said that, I think his haircut was awesome. And I think Doc Phil kicked him off ‘cause ol’ boy emberrassed him.

Lol. That was funny.

That Bumfight thing is just awful though (a bottle of JD to pull a tooth out?? what an asshole). However, he took it to Dr.Phil pointing out the exploitation of his show!!!

It’s true- how many millions does he make to have people spill all their personal problems on national TV? Sure, he gives people access to counselling or which is good, but it’s still exploitation.

With the haircut, mustache, and suit… I think Dr. Phil had just figured out that the guy was imitating him. That’s probably the real reason he kicked him off. Anyway, Dr. Phil is a douche.

Dr. Phil is a douchebag. I can’t stand listening to his endless bullshit. That said, the bum fights guy is a dick wad. Karma is going to be a bitch.

This piqued my curiosity, so I went over the Dr. Phil website to look around. I spent about a half hour reading the message boards over there and – wow, what a sad, sad group of people.

I really didnt have an opinion on Dr. Phil before, not he’s a douche as Neph has said. Sure the Bumfights guy is a turd but why invite someone on the show to just kick them off in a few seconds? It would have made an interesting show had Dr. Phil tried to talk with the guy.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
With the haircut, mustache, and suit… I think Dr. Phil had just figured out that the guy was imitating him. That’s probably the real reason he kicked him off. Anyway, Dr. Phil is a douche.[/quote]

You’re very right, I can see that too. I wish Dr. Phil knew how much of a thunder pussy he really is.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
nephorm wrote:
With the haircut, mustache, and suit… I think Dr. Phil had just figured out that the guy was imitating him. That’s probably the real reason he kicked him off. Anyway, Dr. Phil is a douche.

You’re very right, I can see that too. I wish Dr. Phil knew how much of a thunder pussy he really is.
[/quote]

I’m with this too. Dr. Phil like Oprah love controversy, yet they can’t take a ‘personal attack’. Coming on the show looking like Dr. Phil probably awakened some deep insecurities.

He doesn’t care about ‘bumfights’ - its great tv for him. But nobody - I mean nobody can make fun of a fatass like Dr. Phil on his own show !

troop

haha, that guy cracked me up with his Dr. Phil costume, that is f’n funny.

Rule #1: You do not talk about Bum Fight Club.

Rule #2: You do not talk about Bum Fight Club.

dr phil is a POS.

hate that fucking guy…

The “Bumfight” video guy is a total asshole. Exploiting the addicted and homeless for his own gain. I can’t believe people actually buy his shit. On the other hand Dr. Phil is a tool along with Oprah. Two of the most phony personalities on television. The funny part is how long it took Dr. Phil to realize he was being played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9nE2nstXXc

That seemed very contrived