Dr. Oz Show on GMO's

Don’t normally watch the show for several reasons, but thought I’d share this.

Heres the documentary he mentions, I’ve seen it and its pretty good:

meh, I kind of lost interest and didn’t finish it, maybe I should though.

Jesus, how much animal protein does Oz get?? I cant put words together. At some points he sounds straight up drunk! The chicks who are pro GMO looked way unhealthier than everyone else expect oz

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I must admit i didn’t watch the whole thing,a little to long.We as bodybuiler’s and other sports should maybe think about our use of ancillary drug’s. testosterone is one thing,but taking drugs designed to treat breast cancer is another,not to mention the peptides.Thanks again john

[quote]dreadlocks1221 wrote:
Heres the documentary he mentions, I’ve seen it and its pretty good:

Just watched this documentary, it was quite enlightening. Thanks for posting it. Hopefully more people will watch it and become informed of what is probably one of the greatest threats to the health of the American public.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
meh, I kind of lost interest and didn’t finish it, maybe I should though.[/quote]

rewatched it. Very good actually.

The anti-GMO is all about fear and not much about data or science.

[quote]man bear pig wrote:
The anti-GMO is all about fear and not much about data or science. [/quote]

the vote isn’t about being anti-GMO, it’s about labeling :wink:

as for GMO’s in and of themselves, I would hope most people would agree that while it’s no definitively been shown to be bad, common sense should tell us to be very cautious and take any signs of correlation as a strong indicator more testing needs to be done.

The fact remains that in animal studies, disease follows. In the human population rates of digestive disorders have exploded.

United States of Monsanto… how this did not pass in CA should give us great insight into the corruption and flat out shady tactics used in our political system today.

I may or may not have created this one :wink:

lol

I may or may not have created this one ;)[/quote]

hahahahah mind if I share this on FB?

[quote]The Greek wrote:

I may or may not have created this one ;)[/quote]

hahahahah mind if I share this on FB? [/quote]

that’s what it’s intended for, to be shared :wink: I made a disclaimer since I have some on my FB that may think less of me “If this offends you, then good. It offends me too that GMO foods are not labeled.” If you get what Im’ sayin :wink: