T Nation

Dr. Orgasm


Howard Stern had this guy on his show who goes by the name of Dr. Orgasm. He's a martial arts student who claims to be able to give a woman an orgasm just by touching certain pressure points on her hips. He claims that this technique is effective in 85% of women, but apparently 230 lb shemale Nicole Bass is in the other 15% group. It's not like anyone expected it to work on her though. What a disgusting freak.

Here is the Dr. Orgasm website: www.onetouchorgasm.com


saw that last nite.lol i wouldn't have let that man sit on my lap for anything.lol


Anyone got some info on this?


yeah it costs 12.95.lol