Dr John Crisler's Latest TRT Protocol

I have been interested in trying Dr John Crisler’s latest protocol. He injects in the fat pad of the glutes with a 29G 1/2". He says you inject in the same area that you would a normal IM glute injection, but it’s sub q because of the 1/2" needle depth. He injects test twice a week with an insulin syringe in the glute area and injects HCG every day. I think I’ve noticed that Gene Devine uses this protocol and is a big fan of it. Anyone else feeling good on this particular protocol? Also, one last side note question. I have bad joints, and take warm baths to relieve the pain. Any chance or concern about sub q injections of test in the glute fat leaking out in the bath water? I wouldn’t worry about a deep IM injection. It did seem possible to leech out in the water with a shallow sub q injection though. Thanks for your help.

You have now created 13 topics/threads. So I have no idea what past advice has been given and I will not review 12 threads to find out.

A SC/SQ injection is just that. In suggested area simply seems physically awkward. I have provided my suggestions many many times and may are following.

After an injection, press finger on injection site for 10-15 seconds and the compression will allow vessels and tissues to seal up. You should be injecting T twice a week and the volumes are very small and leakage is very remote.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

1 Like