Dr in DFW Area?

I was trying to send a pm to hardasnails but I get the error code that says “You do not currently have permission to send Private Messages”. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to pm?

Iv been jacking around with 2 different dr’s for the past 2 years about low t. Im on shots and Im taking 1 1/2ml every 2 weeks. My urologist doesnt know why my levels wont spike above 200 but he wont prescribe me a larger does or dose more often. Hardasnails said he knew a dr in the DFW area that was pretty sharp so I was trying to find out who it was.
Thanks

When are the labs been done? After two weeks? T should be very low after that time. Your doctor is clueless. Read the protocol for injections sticky.

Read the advice for new guys sticky; post info about you here.

Do not post in the stickies, keep everything about you in this thread.

Post lab data and ranges. There is a lab work sticky. At this time, you need TT, FT and E2, but labs are meaningless injecting every two weeks. Have you had thyroid testing? See notes re iodine, sea salt and body temperatures in the advice for new guys sticky.

KSman, good to see you around again :slight_smile:

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
KSman, good to see you around again :)[/quote]

PM me got one in Plano

[quote]stephen4785 wrote:
I was trying to send a pm to hardasnails but I get the error code that says “You do not currently have permission to send Private Messages”. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to pm?
[/quote]

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
KSman, good to see you around again :)[/quote]

PM me got one in Plano[/quote]

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you could send me the information on the TRT doc in Plano. I’m not getting anywhere with my current doc with changing my TRT protocol. Any help would be appreciated.