T Nation

Dr Clay's Rapid Fat Loss Protocol - FREE Seminar Sat, June 16 in San Fran

just wanted to extend an invitation to you, my fellow T-Nation peeps…

yours truly (aka Dr Clay) is giving a seminar tomorrow, Saturday, June 16th in San Francisco, CA from 11:00am - 2:00pm.

the topic is my Rapid Fat Loss protocol - in other words, the exact strategies I use to lay out fat loss meal plans and how to tweak/adjust them to avoid hitting a plateau.

every bit as important as WHAT strategies I use, I’ll explain the science behind WHY I use them. (I’d rather teach you how to fish than just give you the fish :wink:

you can read all the details at drclay.com/2012/06/dr-clay-rapid-fat-loss-seminar/

but here’s an overview:

Topic: the art & science of losing fat quickly

When: Saturday, June 16th, 11:00am - 2:00pm

Where: Sports Basement (Presidio location); 610 Old Mason St, San Francisco, CA

Cost: FREE

Wish I could come by and show some T-Nation support, but it’s a bit far from my little apartment in Queens -lol. If a video of the seminar somehow appears online, I’ll be very happy to hear you discuss your approaches.

All the best.

S

That’s really cool of you for doing this for free Dr. Clay.

I’ll be there. Just commented on your website to save a seat.

I actually went to a seminar last year at the same spot that you and Shelby presented.

Thanks!

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
…If a video of the seminar somehow appears online, I’ll be very happy to hear you discuss your approaches.

S[/quote]

Nice hint. :wink:

X2

I would love to go but live in the Pacific NW. I used to live in San Mateo two years ago. Dr Clay- you should consider bringing the show on the road for those of us outside the Bay area!

Would love to go to this. Why did you not have this any time inbetween the 3rd and the 10th of july. I am visiting family then and would of loved to go to this and see it in person. I have loved all your articles and site. Very informational. Dman the poor luck. HOpefully it will be videoed :slight_smile: