T Nation

Downloadable Training Manuals

I just got road runner cable and I’m wondering if any of you guys have any E-books, PDF files, or anything I can find related to training.

For example, does anyone here have Dinosaur Training in PDF files.

Or does any one know any good/free training manuals I can get on Limewire or just regular internet

www.sandowplus.co.uk for tons of free OLD school training books, where Kubik draws all his inspiration and ideas from.

You can find a ton of stuff on Limewire as well.

Keep in mind when you download “free” material produced by strength coach and fitness types, its not the same thing as downloading one song from a rich and famous band/performer whose shitty album you don’t want to buy. The loss of a sale and revenue is felt much more by the former than the latter.

So, buy Dinosaur Training, its a great book.

BTW, the exception to this
is - feel free to download all the Matt Furey material you want, since he is an outright thief and all-around prick.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I just got road runner cable and I’m wondering if any of you guys have any E-books, PDF files, or anything I can find related to training.

For example, does anyone here have Dinosaur Training in PDF files.

Or does any one know any good/free training manuals I can get on Limewire or just regular internet[/quote]

Believe me, I will. Just right now, I’m a fulltime college student and I’m broke. When I get money, all I plan to spend it on is: Dinosaur Training, Iron mind products, T-Nation products, T-Nation shirts, EliteFTS products, and training related. Just for now, I want to know what I can get.