Downfalls of Having a Good Sex Drive

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
No reason why your daughter cant be your wing man. Shit adult women love to see an involved father. When I was divorced with my two kids I would take them to chuckie cheese and take my nursing books to study. Had no problems. [/quote]

The days of taking my daughter to Chucky Cheeses has long passed. [/quote]

I figured that, that was an example, she is 12, my youngest is 16 and oldest turns 21 tomorrow.

Barnes and Noble, take her to get a mani/pedi, take her to the mall, there are tons of things that you can do with your daughter and be exposed to adult women. Plus you have an opening line with your daughter being around.

This is not rocket science RV. [/quote]

X2[/quote]

You can’t take 12 year olds to the kinds of places to meet the specific kinds of women we are into. Try showing up at a rave with a kid wearing a bookbag…

If RV was going after the average chick then yea a mall or bookstore would work…its a different game we play.

I think RV needs a babysitter and the hook up to the nightside scene in his area.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

RV dude Im startin to think youre not a vampire at all. Theres never been a vampire in history that couldnt get pussy…[/quote]

Thats the thing, where I work, I don’t come in contact with any women. Weekends are spent with my daughter, so thats out. The internet dating sites normally don’t have the type I like. The goth and vamp sites ive gone on, don’t seem to like my look. So, whats a vamp. to do.

I have gotten plenty of women, but with a 12 yr old daughter with you all weekend, its tough to find or go places that have many.[/quote]

Lol I know what you mean. I’ve been banned from a few goth sites myself because they think I’m a meathead looking for trouble.

The trick is to show them how dark you really are man. After they read about you feeding a cat her kittens they’ll cream their panties.

Simple.

You’ve never struck me as that twisted of a dude tho.

Remember goth girls love a sadist[/quote]

Well, this is a bodybuilding site, so obviously I don’t really talk that much about it. I have had some experience with dating some goth/vamp girls. Talk about a bloody good time. lol

Once my book is done, it will probably be one of the most brutal books ever. I get to release in the book.
[/quote]

Nah RV brotha you have to let your freak flag fly all day everyday [/quote]

Oh, I do. But, certain people just don’t get it. While others(small minority) do. You have to know who to be your true self around and who not to.
[/quote]

I think most people will accept you as your true filthy self if you’re genuine with it. As long as its not over the top a lot of people like a dark personality.

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
No reason why your daughter cant be your wing man. Shit adult women love to see an involved father. When I was divorced with my two kids I would take them to chuckie cheese and take my nursing books to study. Had no problems. [/quote]

The days of taking my daughter to Chucky Cheeses has long passed. [/quote]

I figured that, that was an example, she is 12, my youngest is 16 and oldest turns 21 tomorrow.

Barnes and Noble, take her to get a mani/pedi, take her to the mall, there are tons of things that you can do with your daughter and be exposed to adult women. Plus you have an opening line with your daughter being around.

This is not rocket science RV. [/quote]

X2[/quote]

You can’t take 12 year olds to the kinds of places to meet the specific kinds of women we are into. Try showing up at a rave with a kid wearing a bookbag…

If RV was going after the average chick then yea a mall or bookstore would work…its a different game we play.

I think RV needs a babysitter and the hook up to the nightside scene in his area.[/quote]

20 year old brain dead vapid sluts yes then the 12 year old is not a good wing man

30 year old horny women with more intelligence than the above then yes the 12 year old can be wing man

RV post a recent full body picture brah or gtfo

What happened to that girl that talked to you at the gym? She was totally into you.

RV my little buddy,

Why dont you leave one night of the week for yourself, lets say Friday night. You will dedicate that night to your social life. On Friday night you may go out to bars, shows, date girls from internet websites etc, hang out at places where other vampires hang out etc etc.

You cant tell me that your so busy working, lifting and eating that you cant spare one night of the week for a little “vampire time”?

Uncle Bird

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
RV my little buddy,

Why dont you leave one night of the week for yourself, lets say Friday night. You will dedicate that night to your social life. On Friday night you may go out to bars, shows, date girls from internet websites etc, hang out at places where other vampires hang out etc etc.

You cant tell me that your so busy working, lifting and eating that you cant spare one night of the week for a little “vampire time”?

Uncle Bird

tweet[/quote]

Very good suggestion. Unfortunately, there aren’t any of those places around here. Not that I’m aware of.

… mentioning of “Rv, post a recent pic” will not be tolerated. Stick with the topic at hand. I will not respond to anything other than the subject of this thread. [/quote]

Bwahahahaha!! Classic RV!

Awesome!

this thread…i like. Mostly the overwhelming of dark sexual attitude going on here… continue.

[quote]bignate wrote:
this thread…i like. Mostly the overwhelming of dark sexual attitude going on here… continue. [/quote]

Yeah, DarkNinja has that effect on a thread.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
this thread…i like. Mostly the overwhelming of dark sexual attitude going on here… continue. [/quote]

Yeah, DarkNinja has that effect on a thread.[/quote]

LOL!!

But I haven’t posted anything sexual in this thread!

Yet…

By the way the girl’s in the avi, her boobs are just TOO small to be mine.

And her hands… I mean have you seen her hands?? They can crush a pair of balls without mercy.

I will never crush a pair of balls. I will lick and suck them. But I will never crush them…

Never.

Ehehehe…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:

DN+Count= dark sexy party all my erotic sick fantasies fulfilled.

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:

DN+Count= dark sexy party all my erotic sick fantasies fulfilled. [/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:

LOL!!

But I haven’t posted anything sexual in this thread!

Yet…

And her hands… I mean have you seen her hands?? They can crush a pair of balls without mercy.

I will never crush a pair of balls. I will lick and suck them. But I will never crush them…

Never.

Ehehehe…
[/quote]
SEE?!?

Bigger boobs?!? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu BRB!!

I know the feeling, RV. I’m finally off of depression meds and got my libido back and then some. But now I’m working in Kuwait, where it’s illegal for single people of the opposite sex to be alone in a room together.

At least the wife comes to visit every 3 months. Just remember to file down those callouses.

[quote]Grumpig Hunt wrote:
I know the feeling, RV. I’m finally off of depression meds and got my libido back and then some. But now I’m working in Kuwait, where it’s illegal for single people of the opposite sex to be alone in a room together.

At least the wife comes to visit every 3 months. Just remember to file down those callouses.[/quote]

You just need to find a married woman to have some alone time with while in Kuwait. Then neither of you are single.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Ehehehe…
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up because I was just about to comment on how smokin your body is in the avitar. Oh well, I still think your body is smokin, but you already know that. Didn’t remember your tits are even bigger than that though. Those look pretty big.

Do you know when you laugh like that you sound just like the Wicked Witch of the West?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Grumpig Hunt wrote:

At least the wife comes to visit every 3 months. Just remember to file down those callouses.[/quote]

You just need to find a married woman to have some alone time with while in Kuwait. Then neither of you are single.[/quote]

LOL… this… damned islamic fascists…

Amazingly, I second the birds suggestion to take a night off and get out somewhere. It doesn’t sound like you’re going to find what you’re looking for by taking your daughter to get her nails done. Although I could be wrong, but beauticians don’t strike me as goth. Do you dress sort of goth? What about just hanging out at the mall with your daughter in your dark look? 12 year old girls must love that and goths must go shopping. Go for the over 30 women.

Course, take my advice with a grain of salt. I’m neither goth nor single.

Have you tried losing weight?