Downfalls of Having a Good Sex Drive

For awhile, my sex drive was almost non existent. I had very little stress, I worked out, worked on my book, took my daughter places. Now, after starting on some new “supplement” my sex drive is above normal. If you’re married or have a steady girlfriend, having a good libido is fine.

But, when you’re a single guy and you don’t run into all that many women, or the type you’d dare touch, that doesn’t leave you much choice, except to whack off alot. you find yourself cruising the internet dating sites, on the prowl for some action. I hate this.

I love how this supplement makes me look and feel, and the strength and feeling of power that comes with it. But this overwhelming feeling of wanting to get with some young lady is proving to be highly stressful. I don’t have alot of time to go to clubs, in fact I can’t stand that atmosphere. I work, workout, eat. thats all I have time for. Any other guys with similiar experiences.

Side Note: Since this post isn’t about my body or my lifts, mentioning of “Rv, post a recent pic” will not be tolerated. Stick with the topic at hand. I will not respond to anything other than the subject of this thread.

TNation is good for booty calls. the women who read the forums will fuck you if theyre in your area…

everyone knows this

You on that Horny Goat Weed?

[quote]A.Lurker wrote:
You on that Horny Goat Weed?[/quote]

Actually, its this test cream I ordered from the net, called androforte. damm that stuff is potent.

RV dude Im startin to think youre not a vampire at all. Theres never been a vampire in history that couldnt get pussy…

Note: Never mind. By the time I posted, you had revealed the supplement.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
RV dude Im startin to think youre not a vampire at all. Theres never been a vampire in history that couldnt get pussy…[/quote]

Thats the thing, where I work, I don’t come in contact with any women. Weekends are spent with my daughter, so thats out. The internet dating sites normally don’t have the type I like. The goth and vamp sites ive gone on, don’t seem to like my look. So, whats a vamp. to do.

I have gotten plenty of women, but with a 12 yr old daughter with you all weekend, its tough to find or go places that have many.

Rv, post a recent pic.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

RV dude Im startin to think youre not a vampire at all. Theres never been a vampire in history that couldnt get pussy…[/quote]

Thats the thing, where I work, I don’t come in contact with any women. Weekends are spent with my daughter, so thats out. The internet dating sites normally don’t have the type I like. The goth and vamp sites ive gone on, don’t seem to like my look. So, whats a vamp. to do.

I have gotten plenty of women, but with a 12 yr old daughter with you all weekend, its tough to find or go places that have many.[/quote]

Lol I know what you mean. I’ve been banned from a few goth sites myself because they think I’m a meathead looking for trouble.

The trick is to show them how dark you really are man. After they read about you feeding a cat her kittens they’ll cream their panties.

Simple.

You’ve never struck me as that twisted of a dude tho.

Remember goth girls love a sadist

No reason why your daughter cant be your wing man. Shit adult women love to see an involved father. When I was divorced with my two kids I would take them to chuckie cheese and take my nursing books to study. Had no problems.

My drive is already off the charts.

Now that my son is no longer living here, my wife and I are getting it on twice as much as before.
If I took any supplement to spike my libido, I’d probably wear my wife out.

lol

I have gotten plenty of women, but with a 12 yr old daughter with you all weekend, its tough to find or go places that have many.[/quote]

Lol I know what you mean. I’ve been banned from a few goth sites myself because they think I’m a meathead looking for trouble.

The trick is to show them how dark you really are man. After they read about you feeding a cat her kittens they’ll cream their panties.

Simple.

Remember goth girls love a sadist[/quote]

Well, this is a bodybuilding site, so obviously I don’t really talk that much about it. I have had some experience with dating some goth/vamp girls. Talk about a bloody good time. lol

Once my book is done, it will probably be one of the most brutal books ever. I get to release in the book.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
No reason why your daughter cant be your wing man. Shit adult women love to see an involved father. When I was divorced with my two kids I would take them to chuckie cheese and take my nursing books to study. Had no problems. [/quote]

The days of taking my daughter to Chucky Cheeses has long passed.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Now that my son is no longer living here, my wife and I are getting it on twice as much as before.

lol[/quote]

Id duct tape your wife to your front door and wear you out.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
No reason why your daughter cant be your wing man. Shit adult women love to see an involved father. When I was divorced with my two kids I would take them to chuckie cheese and take my nursing books to study. Had no problems. [/quote]

The days of taking my daughter to Chucky Cheeses has long passed. [/quote]

I figured that, that was an example, she is 12, my youngest is 16 and oldest turns 21 tomorrow.

Barnes and Noble, take her to get a mani/pedi, take her to the mall, there are tons of things that you can do with your daughter and be exposed to adult women. Plus you have an opening line with your daughter being around.

This is not rocket science RV.

Simple.

Well, this is a bodybuilding site, so obviously I don’t really talk that much about it. I have had some experience with dating some goth/vamp girls. Talk about a bloody good time. lol

Once my book is done, it will probably be one of the most brutal books ever. I get to release in the book.
[/quote]

Nah RV brotha you have to let your freak flag fly all day everyday

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

Simple.

[/quote]

Nah RV brotha you have to let your freak flag fly all day everyday [/quote]

Oh, I do. But, certain people just don’t get it. While others(small minority) do. You have to know who to be your true self around and who not to.

So far I haven’t seen any downfalls of having good sex presented here. Just the downfall of being horny and getting no action. Well duh.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

The days of taking my daughter to Chucky Cheeses has long passed. [/quote]

I figured that, that was an example, she is 12, my youngest is 16 and oldest turns 21 tomorrow.

Barnes and Noble, take her to get a mani/pedi, take her to the mall, there are tons of things that you can do with your daughter and be exposed to adult women. Plus you have an opening line with your daughter being around.

This is not rocket science RV. [/quote]

X2