T Nation

Down from 280 to 230 LBS at 10% BF

came down from 280# and say 25 or better%bf..and a 44inch waist to a 38inch waist

From what I can see you look pretty good but please post the rest of the required pictures.

Yo Rocky! I did man! But I could not get them all in the same post...not sure how to do it man! Any help appreciated!

Ok I got it I am 6 FT 25# and 8%BF here...and I gotta tell ya once I dialed in my nutrition it all came together...also ran 2 cycles..not too bad for 2 gigs...anyways very pleased with my results...

1 MORE

QUADS

Calves, been training legs for 1 year...so be gentle..

No offense but you are miles away from 8%. Who ever did the caliper reading needs to work on their technique.

Hamstrings need the most work. What about the back?

yeah i was thinking more say 10 11%....and i agree with the hamstring assesment...to me my hams and bis are a weak point for me!but overall i am very happy about the strides i have made!and i am only going forward from here!PEACE!

HERES 1 OF BACK BEST I HAVE RIGHT NOW

THIS IS ME ON 4/15 OF THIS YEAR!AND BELIEVE ME I WAS HEAVIER THAN THIS BEFORE I STARTED TO DOCUMENT MY PROGRESS!

Good job dude! Keep up the good work!

king boomer.. muscle expanders? ie. synthol.. etc..

deltoid looks funky and so does the bicep

Great progress man! However I am going to have to side with BONEZ217 on the BF %. I would say you would be around 15%.

Steal, I'd say you're fairly ignorant.. 10-12 tops. definitely not 15%

Lol ok. Theres no chance you can tell a 5-3% difference. How much visceral fat is he holding?

ohhh zing! I hate the constant BF% debates that go on here on this site... who cares what the actual % number is?

If that is 10-12, good news for me, because I'm probably 3.