Doug Brignole Passes

Definitely robotic telemetry devices. The same electrical energy substrates our cells use can fuel devices like this that can create a subnetwork behind our nervous systems and feed all of our information back to be collected, sorted, analyzed and manipulated to make the ultimate algorithm.

Unfortunately a lot of people are unhealthy (thats who die from it. coincidence?) and lack the energy substrates to keep the devices energized.

Thats when they glitch out and get stuck in the microvascular tissues of the heart, lungs and brain. Looks like heart attack, pulmonary embolism or stroke, but we know what it really is.

I had a clot grow in a main artery of my heart from 85% to 95% in 3 months.
Thats freakin unheard of. And they kept me for 6 days total in a state of the art hospital. No way they keep people that long now a days in modern hospitals for such simple procedures unless something is up.

2 Likes

I find it highly controversial this is another one of your 21 not training related posts created since you got on this training related forum january 2021.

Frankly, youā€™re insulting me (and everyone suffering the loss of a family member to Covid-19) by referring to the vaccine as a reason of death related to Covid-19! As far as Iā€™m concerned, the vaccinations correspond in time to the deadly version of the virus going away (meaning we could start acting ā€œnormalā€ again).

There is no obvious correlation in time between Doug Brignoles vaccination and death. There are several examples pointing in the opposite direction (remember Bill Phillips?).

Where is the voice of sanity in a world gone mad? Begone Satan master of deceit!

1 Like

I donā€™t want to give any credibility to everything going on above, and I do find it ironic that itā€™s the same folks that will do everything possible to convince themselves that any drug use they prefer is totally benign, but (and you know I say this with total respect) I donā€™t think this is a good data point:

There are far too many confounders with general immunity, follow-on variants, new population statistics, etcā€¦ and thatā€™s not even considering policy as a player.

Iā€™m not even sure why I bring that up, because Iā€™m not trying to get into a debate around the safety or efficacy of the vaccine (and I certainly think the original argument is without merit); I just donā€™t think this is the strongest argument considering the counter is we were allowed to be ā€œnormalā€ because we were mandated to be vaccinated.

Anyway, as this was mostly irrelevant, feel free to ignore.

2 Likes

A man dies and his death is mentioned on this forum. About all I know is that he was training for an exhibition at the AAU Mr Universe in Las Vegas on October 22nd. No cause of death is mentioned.

So what happens here?

We debate his list of the 20 best lifts? And how squats arenā€™t on the list?

2 Likes

Clearly the most logical explanation is blood born nanobot spies designed by our overlords and foisted on an unwilling populace under the guise of a vaccine.

Occams razor & stuff.

2 Likes

There seems very little dignity in death for someone in the bodybuilding world in this forum.

i really dontā€™ care. truth is truth deal with it. a large amount of people did not die from c19. they died from medical malpractice.

1 Like

What malpractices, specifically?

ventilators, lack of working remedies (hydroxyql., ivermectin), or even ā€˜unapprovedā€™ remedies, like chlorine dioxide used widely in south america. toxic remedies, like remdesevir.
the list goes on. hospitals followed an agenda (and still do), and in case of c19 patient survival was NOT on the list.

You seem to have an axe to grind. Why donā€™t you have the common decency to start your own thread. This thread is not about you. Or at least it is hard to believe this was the intent of the OP.

4 Likes

This was not my intent, it was just to alert everyone of a fellow bodybuilders passing, nothing else

2 Likes

This thread needs to be quarantined.

1 Like

Youā€™ve gone so far down the rabbit hole itā€™s ridiculous. Iā€™m fairly certain an overwhelming majority of hospital staff attempted to save each patient, so YES, patient survival was on the list, as it always is. You can take a case of covid-19, or a broken leg for example, and patient survival is STILL the endgame.

Furthermore, the absence of sufficient ventilators, remedies, etc. does not constitute medical malpractice. If the State or Federal Government cannot supply a hospital with the appropriate equipment, the hospitalā€™s hands are tied. Would you like them to pull ventilators out of their ass?

I donā€™t disagree that hospitals and the federal government engaged in shady shit, but doctors and nurses at hospitals are not to blame.

1 Like

my thread was merged with this one. but yeah, Iā€™m done. enough said

Too much was said. PERIOD!

2 Likes

LA county corner has apparently listed Covid 19 INFECTION as cause of death with atherosclerotic heart disease as a contributing factor.

Well at least we know that the vaccine is useless against Covid 19.

Maybe for himā€¦.

Or maybe he would have caught Covid and died a year earlier without vaccination (so it gave him an extra year of life).

Maybe he didnā€™t get the booster, and that cost him his life.

Did he know he was living with a significant comorbidity?

So many unknowns.

For sure, a tragic outcome for him. His family will have to live with the What Ifs.

As for your conclusion: perhaps such judgements (about the utility of a medical treatment) should be based on a larger data set, one with some statistical significance?

3 Likes

If he did not know he had heart issuesā€¦at that age he should have knownā€¦get your heart checked out in your 50s is my point